For discussion of The AstroFlux Forums
#74823 by GuestNINJAS Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:29 pm
Can I have my name changed to GuestNinja instead GuestNINJAS

Thanks

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

Yet almost no one remembers who I was. Pay respects. Press F.

Go to the Astroflux discord befoee this forum and the game gets deleted.
#74827 by traf Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:34 pm
That name is already taken, do you have a second choice?

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#74842 by GuestNINJAS Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:18 pm
What, why and how is my actual username taken... in this case i'll change it to Shieldity!

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

#74849 by traf Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:21 pm
Done

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75071 by Bellatrix Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:30 am
Deth_Aventari wrote:Hey can i get mine changed to Deth_Aventari Thnx

Done

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#75260 by TheScrub Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:29 am
Could I have a name change to TheScrub?

Many Thanks

1/3/18 - Done
- bolbi

Our determination is based on our will to survive.

Never.
Give.
Up.
#75272 by BrianN Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:49 am
The person's previous name should remain when changing a name...that or a public document documenting all name changes.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75274 by Bianca Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:15 am
BrianN wrote:The person's previous name should remain when changing a name...that or a public document documenting all name changes.

The first post contains a history of name changing but somehow they've forgotten to refresh that.

Time runs its own way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trhh6BJuBqI

With a wasp at your side you never fight alone
#75277 by Bellatrix Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:25 am
Bianca wrote:
BrianN wrote:The person's previous name should remain when changing a name...that or a public document documenting all name changes.

The first post contains a history of name changing but somehow they've forgotten to refresh that.

Misstake fixed, ty for noticing and sorry for it.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#75292 by bolbi Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:02 am
Yeah my bad.
Thanks Bella

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#75303 by traf Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:17 pm
The first post has a list? Cool, never knew that!

― William Howard Taft
#75352 by GuestNINJAS Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:16 am
Lol traf, looks like you were tired and missed that!

Afterall I decide to change back to GuestNINJAS again, If taken, then GuestNINJA it is.