Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#76990 by scott_mullenix Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:40 am
Elite Tech.
If I upgrade all of Elite Tech, do I get all of them, or only the one selected that is seen?
It should allow all of them. I should be able to get all of them at once.

"the basic 6 upgrades or an Elite Tech in your question"
You shared about that I should upgrade to all the basic 6 upgrades.

"but if it are the basic 6 ones, then it wasn't a wrong investment, because they also increase other things.
Upgrading shield, health, power and speed to level 6 is highly recommended."

Upgrading and to level 6 is highly recommended.
1. Shield, energy. Survival.
2. Speed. I thought this shouldn't be first.
3. Power. There could be weapons in the future game that require much power to continue that I would do all the 6 basic upgrades for power. I thought power is my second to last upgraded.
4. Health and armor.
#76997 by Myorum Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:00 pm
You can only use the selected Elite Tech.
You can upgrade the others too, but only one at a time will be active.
At first, when you don't have much ressources, it's enough to upgrade them to ~70.
That way you get the majority of the effect for about half of the costs.

Upgrading the basic 6 upgrades of the ship helps a ton and is comparably super cheap.
It also fully unlocks the 4 boosts (shown on the top right side below the ressources).
This game needs some farming to get anywhere and delaying it too long is bad.

That which we call a rose would smell as sweet by any other name.