For AstroFlux related discussion
#76795 by Spessartine Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:30 am
I see a couple of other requests that seem in line with what I want, but nothing direct.

I used to play Astroflux years ago on Armorgames. I bought the $25 package, got up to level 60 or so, and then other commitments made me drop out of the game. My account still works, but Armorgames won't work on my home computer, and is blocked on my work network, so I started playing on Steam.

Coming back to the game is great, but is there anyway I can retrive at least the purchase from the other platform?
#76796 by Malfunction Junction Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:15 am
Not really.. no. You'll have to start from ground 0 again and either buy the purchase, or get lucky and get whatever it was from a pod (unless it was flux)

My account name is God, contact me via the game if you need to for some reason.