Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#76720 by Burnt doritos Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:06 am
Soo I recently found out that I could kill fanatic tank (i'm some lvl 102.) I use piraya to kill it, works well, but here's the question: How can you kill it more quickly? Thank you to everyone who posted a reply.
#76722 by kidbanjobaby Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:10 am
Maybe use a higher dps wep, and maybe don't use piraya, but sticky bombs after debuffing it's resists.
#76723 by BrianN Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:29 pm
LWG; no reason not to have it now that there's a mission for it

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#76727 by kidbanjobaby Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:07 am
Well, the mission is skirmisher wars, but i don't like it. And, lwg debuffs eng dmg, but id debuff it with vt instead. :geek:
#76755 by I_Am_Jarvis Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:16 pm
I personally just glass RoF prism it, that usually works.

Many a day, I go through mental debates:
Is there any exception to the 3-Ates?
"Tolerate, Compensate, Mediate."
Alas there is none, they are so great.
Perhaps you can try, but only your best.
For every time, these shall pass the test.
-E. Jarvis
#76757 by Malfunction Junction Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:33 pm
kidbanjobaby wrote:Well, the mission is skirmisher wars, but i don't like it. And, lwg debuffs eng dmg, but id debuff it with vt instead. :geek:

Yes it debuffs energy damage, and it's pretty powerful. I could get up to 1.7million DPS on it. That completely destroys fanatic tanker, so I don't see the problem here.

My account name is God, contact me via the game if you need to for some reason.