For AstroFlux related discussion
#76675 by kidbanjobaby Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:32 am
There are now blobs in Vorsran! I didn't make this up, because you can just easily go to this link:
http://astroflux.org/wiki/index.php?title=User:!!!&redirect=no
It might be a bit troublesome to look where they spawn on that page, so i'll just list it here: 255, -1400
Of course, they are in the vorsran system. They are some red version of the ??? blobs, and they are buffed A LOT. Normal blobs have 7 500 000 health, but these ones have 25 700 000 health. They also have the Hell lightning (http://astroflux.org/wiki/index.php?title=Hell_Lightning), which is the buffed version of the void tentacles. Happy flying and posting! (BTW, these are really strong so i recommend fighting them at level 140+)

The thing is, they seem a bit fake? Anyone bother flying there to see if they are real or fake?
Last edited by kidbanjobaby on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
#76676 by 3ace Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:56 pm
I recommend you do a little research in the game.

Also, quit necrobumping old topics.
#76678 by Malfunction Junction Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:47 pm
So you were the one who edited those blobs and posted them...? :|

I see a couple flaws here and there.. why would an enemy give only 4.5k exp and be this powerful?

My account name is God, contact me via the game if you need to for some reason.
#76690 by kidbanjobaby Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:20 am
3ace wrote:I recommend you do a little research in the game.

Well, about the research, i don't have vorsran yet, and what do you mean necrobumping old topics?
#76703 by Malfunction Junction Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:51 pm
Even if this was real, it would appear as an empty encounter on the list of enemies. It would also show up in the sprite sheets the developers store their stuff in.

My account name is God, contact me via the game if you need to for some reason.
#76707 by BrianN Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:47 pm
kidbanjobaby wrote:
3ace wrote:I recommend you do a little research in the game.

Well, about the research, i don't have vorsran yet, and what do you mean necrobumping old topics?

You havent been to a system, yet you think you have some new info on a mob IN that system? Unhh

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke