For AstroFlux related discussion
#76570 by sc0rch Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:12 am
In pretty sure y'all know the drill so I'm gonna make it short to save some of your time. In fact, I don't even know if you care about this but I'll just say it anyways.
Today is the day guys, I am quitting astroflux. With no news from the devs and with nothing to keep me occupied in the game, there is no point for me to stay and so I must depart. But before I go wanna thank all of you including my friends for making my astroflux life awesome. Because without you guys,I wouldn't be the person that I am today. You all persuaded and driven me to get better and I did. I wish I could repay you guys but I am only 15 years old so I can't do anything really other than say thank you. I made tons of friends and even rivals to compete against in PvP which made the game so much fun for me. But now, most of my friends have quit and those who still play aren't even on much. Thank you all for making my astroflux experience a memory that I will never forget.

This is pilot Destroyer1998...signing off.
#76571 by Bellatrix Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:20 pm
Thank you, enjoy your next adventure.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#76572 by hyewon Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:00 pm
I'm so sad to see you go Scorch... Thanks for all the fun you provided to me, and to the game!
I wish you best of luck with your real life, and i hope everything else you do would bring you all the fun and joy!
Good luck buddy :)