For AstroFlux related discussion
#76554 by traf Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:03 am
I decided to play with PlayerManager instead of grading lab reports like I'm supposed to be doing. Oops.

I attached an graph of the troon history of all the clans that have *ever* broke 5M troons.

TroonHistory5M.png
TroonHistory5M.png (151.82 KiB) Viewed 275 times

If you'd like to play with the data, I uploaded a zip file to mediafire. Thresholds available are 0, 1M, 2.5M, 5M, 10M, and 20M. They scan from January 2010 to December 2020.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/68kux85aeydr36z/TroonHistory.zip/file

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#76555 by traf Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:21 am
And, for fun: the total troons per month:
Attachments
TotalTroonHistory.png
TotalTroonHistory.png (16.61 KiB) Viewed 267 times

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#76575 by McPwny Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:12 pm
those are some really cool graphs, traf

[PURPLE!]
#76581 by traf Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:33 pm
That would make sense, given that they aren’t in the database anymore. Can’t analyze what isn’t there :)

― William Howard Taft
#76582 by Gjoken Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:47 pm
Yea but u said "of all the clans that have *ever* broke 5M troons"...
Disappointed
#76583 by Monohelix Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:24 pm
Ah... when Blue Hawks was the apex of planet wars within a 9 month streak around 2014-15.

Shame though, hoping that there still would be some of us left.
#76587 by GrayBeard Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:25 pm
Monohelix wrote:Ah... when Blue Hawks was the apex of planet wars within a 9 month streak around 2014-15.

Shame though, hoping that there still would be some of us left.

Yea and then we beat them at their own game!

GO GO STRIKE!!!