For AstroFlux related discussion
#76529 by WishingStar Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:07 am
I agree.

unfortunately, the current devs probably don't
#76530 by mt10kardans Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:09 am
WishingStar wrote:I agree.

unfortunately, the current devs probably don't

Why would they? They made millions of dollars out of it. Its ridiculous to even think about it.
#76535 by Sinner Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:55 pm
mt10kardans wrote:Why would they? They made millions of dollars out of it. Its ridiculous to even think about it.

Um....can I have whatever you've been smoking?

Regards,
Chaos
#76537 by Gjoken Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:07 pm
mt10kardans wrote:[
Why would they? They made millions of dollars out of it. Its ridiculous to even think about it.

lel kk
#76546 by mt10kardans Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:07 am
NinjaKaleSplat wrote:http://forum.astroflux.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12686

This. This is why we need traf as a developer.

He pulls out nostalgia for us old folks, and is supporting the game's history!

Don't know about trafs skills but he wont make a penny from game if he keep hackers in it. From dev perspective we need players like nightsky who willing to pay 600$ to game. that also means lot of content to keep attraction of players like that.
#76549 by Nightsky Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:12 pm
mt10kardans wrote:Don't know about trafs skills but he wont make a penny from game if he keep hackers in it. From dev perspective we need players like nightsky who willing to pay 600$ to game. that also means lot of content to keep attraction of players like that.

I'm not sure if that is meant in a bad way towards me or a good way. xD Nonetheless, I kind of regret having spent that much money into this game. Or any flash game nowadays really. Most of them start to die out unfortunately. If this game would at least receive some new devs, that would be great. Or at least the old devs with more time.

#76551 by apok Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:30 am
Out of the goodness of her heart, your grandmother (devs) comes home and gives you a candy (free game) every day, for years, here and there changing the size, colour, and taste of the candy.
Are you telling me we ought to complain the day grandma stops adding variety and change, YET still brings candy every day?
Because in this case, if I was grandma, or here a dev, I might be tempted to cut on the candy delivery for a few days or more, or even, if I was really really pissed by the ungrateful complaining, tell my grandson to move his fat ass and ask the other grandma (play another game if it's that bad) or learn how to make candy himself (anyone fancies programming something better from scratch? Good luck with that).
#76552 by Nightsky Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:03 pm
Oh god... Would you look at this. It's a developer-protector, or as I know them, white knights.

Your attempts in honor, even if you gave me candy for free every day without any change in variety between them, I would probably avoid eating it or complain about it, rather the first. And it's the same with the game. It becomes stale. Look, at my registration date, it's the first time I started playing. Look at what year we have now. I'm safe to say that I ate the candy for a very long time now. And yes, after such a long time the game becomes stale. Especially the past 2 years there have been no changes made. The game is still fun, the concept is still awesome. But even those two combined don't change the fact that the contents of the game become just stale and boring. Same with candy, same with pizza, same with anything.

According to your logic: Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Instagram should have been shut off a long time ago because people complain about a lot of issues with it. I mean it's true, right? Never complain about free services. :)

#76553 by McPwny Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:33 am
i totally disagree!

haha just kidding itd be neat to see what traf can do with dev status. do it‼

[PURPLE!]
#76567 by GuestNINJAS Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:47 pm
And that's a big YES!!!

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

Yet almost no one remembers who I was. Pay respects. Press F.

Go to the Astroflux discord befoee this forum and the game gets deleted.