Issues with moderation are discussed here
#76604 by Bellatrix Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:00 pm
Bladekill wrote:The moderation team is corrupt and we all know it

Yes give us more cookies or we are going to ban you all...

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#76605 by traf Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:31 am
And these better be good cookies. Chocolate chip, with a minimum chocolate percentage of about 38%.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#76607 by 3ace Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:43 pm
Dark Milk Chocolate is milk chocolate with a higher than normal cacao percentage. These chocolates usually range between 38% and 42%. Normal milk chocolate can have as little as 10% cacao percentage. The other ingredients in milk chocolate are milk solids or powder, sugar, lecithin, and vanilla.

White chocolate is made with cocoa butter, sugar, milk solids or powder, and vanilla. It is much lighter in color than milk or dark chocolate because it contains no cocoa powder or chocolate liquor. The important thing here is that it is made with real cocoa butter, not some other imitation fat, which tastes nothing like chocolate. Real white chocolate will have a cacao percentage (from the cocoa butter) in the range of 38% to 41%.
#76608 by mt10kardans Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:03 pm
Since traf is our new dev when we will get new balance, bug, lag new systems update?. No time to talk about chocolate. Chop chop get to work
#76610 by traf Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:37 am
I'm a dev? that's news to me

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#76612 by Malfunction Junction Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:02 am
If only it were true... you DO seem to have more time than the developers, i just hope for that possibly soon-to-be update that went on with people saying magnus went to olgor..

I really would like to see it.

My account name is God, contact me via the game if you need to for some reason.
#76613 by traf Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:28 am
I'm kinda busy with grad school at the moment. I'm at least 10 hours behind on grading :D

― William Howard Taft
#76622 by traf Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:38 pm
xD

― William Howard Taft
#76630 by traf Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:04 am
xD
(yay, offtopic request! I'm so excited!)

― William Howard Taft
#76637 by Bellatrix Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:39 pm
Bladekill wrote:Can I have my steam account back

Where are my cookies!

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#76641 by BrianN Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:27 am

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke