For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#76106 by mt10kardans Mon May 21, 2018 6:55 pm
Since this game comes to end and no one plays it anymore i want put list of strongest players of astroflux who must be remembered.
10. Erik
9. Scourge
8. Wickedwing
7. Mrpawny
6. hayewon
5. Babayaga
4. VAL, Brian, gjoken, astrolance, Marc
3. Bullettoothtony
2. Ilyes
1. And first place go to mt10kardans aka the undefeated champion aka 1 hit killer.
Some honorable mentions:
Mr Swole aka no gains aka mad skill
Scarlet aka Johanson aka sexy lady hope no kid aka turn based speed strategy
Traff aka the fish
Dodger aka lagged swole with 50% mad skill
Claws aka anyone remmember who was that guy?
Claptrap aka shadow rider aka champions alt
Bolbi aka new blood aka tryhard
The same aka crying men is sexy
#76107 by Bellatrix Mon May 21, 2018 9:40 pm
I took the privilege to move this somewhere else then pictures and videos...

If more people want to contribute and make some sort of wall of fame, we can move this to general and sticky, but if only one person contributes to its content it should be considered biased

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#76108 by GuestNINJAS Tue May 22, 2018 4:56 am
That sure is easy to get a good pvp "skill" with a set based on vindi, op energy, armor and dot.

You'd be wayyy less able to do things if dot weapons vanished from the game.

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

Yet almost no one remembers who I was. Pay respects. Press F.

Go to the Astroflux discord befoee this forum and the game gets deleted.
#76110 by BrianN Tue May 22, 2018 3:03 pm
If everyone is using the same tactic, then you can still tell who is skilled. What, should I tie one hand behind my back? And no, Im not that skilled in piloting, plenty better than me...strategy I have a firm grasp on, and game mechanics im a moron. Im sure im forgetting people, but the one who comes to mind is Shredder.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#76114 by GuestNINJAS Tue May 22, 2018 9:36 pm
@BrianN

First that comes up to my mind is Shredder as well.. I still regret making up stupid dramas he had to handle...
Second one that shows up is Swole.
Then KaleSplat.

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

Yet almost no one remembers who I was. Pay respects. Press F.

Go to the Astroflux discord befoee this forum and the game gets deleted.
#76122 by Nightsky Wed May 23, 2018 11:12 am
Wait, there is skill in this game? I thought it was about playing many hours a day over a lot of months and years in order to obtain the best Artifacts? :mrgreen:

Let's be honest here, skill determines how well you can utilize something and what you can make out of it if everyone else had it too or something of an equal difficulty. Comparing Astroflux to other real life things, it would be like giving the best table-tennis player a robotic arm that already determines the best way of hitting the ball without any effort put into it. It's a lost battle for the opposing player even if he's the second best player.

Then there is lag...

#76123 by BrianN Wed May 23, 2018 11:59 pm
GuestNINJAS wrote:@BrianN

First that comes up to my mind is Shredder as well.. I still regret making up stupid dramas he had to handle...
Second one that shows up is Swole.
Then KaleSplat.

Swole is like Clemens/Bonds, very talented but not getting into the Hall of fame cuz of cheating.
All Kale could do is steal accounts and cause drama. He's the HoShame

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#76128 by wwers Thu May 24, 2018 9:31 pm
Funny how you put 5 people on the 4th spot.
Anyway, most of those people follow the burn/vindi meta of today.
And...who is Scarlet?
Nightsky wrote:Wait, there is skill in this game? I thought it was about playing many hours a day over a lot of months and years in order to obtain the best Artifacts? :mrgreen:

Let's be honest here, skill determines how well you can utilize something and what you can make out of it if everyone else had it too or something of an equal difficulty. Comparing Astroflux to other real life things, it would be like giving the best table-tennis player a robotic arm that already determines the best way of hitting the ball without any effort put into it. It's a lost battle for the opposing player even if he's the second best player.

Then there is lag...

Look at me, one of the people who doesnt follow the vindi meta, and I dont even have a good set compared to the other vanq players.
But my overall performance, quite contradictory.

"You're a weeb."
"No I just like watching anime"
"So youre a weeb"
"Sure"
#76151 by TheShredder Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:16 am
I see the hate is still alive on this game.Proclaiming yourself as being the best in your own thread/your own chart is just lame and childish.
Did I forget to mention the insecurity exposed in this thread?

TheSurgeon
#76152 by Nightsky Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:45 am
And the hate and toxicity in this game will always exist, Shredder. This is how the majority of the community and influencing players shaped it to be. Unfortunately you cannot work against that anymore as the PvP-Bloodlust and the rage followed up by that has become a fixed part of this game.

A community shapes a game. You can solve the rest of this puzzle.

#76155 by McPwny Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:25 am
oh be quiet and go back to being afk you useless sack of orange text, i think we all know it is ME that is #1 in the pvp ring! anything outside the deathlines means nothing. rrrrr RGHRRRAARGHGHGHGH

[PURPLE!]
#76157 by BrianN Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:20 pm
TheShredder wrote:I see the hate is still alive on this game.

Yeah, we really miss the actions of your clan, always trying to calm down situations, get rid of the hate. You guys constantly would make the community better by never allowing gamebanned players back in, not killing newbies, and being upstanding citizens. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

#76170 by Gjoken Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:59 pm
TheShredder wrote:I see the hate is still alive on this game.Proclaiming yourself as being the best in your own thread/your own chart is just lame and childish.
Did I forget to mention the insecurity exposed in this thread?

yes!!!!
#76178 by mt10kardans Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:07 am
Im sorry for all the toxic, arrogance, childisnes and insecurity exposed in this thread. I just cant help myself not to feed idiots lol