Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#75984 by xDreamSlayerx Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:01 pm
Lately I been getting this annoying bug the spining A and I cant play the game , so my question is what causes it to happen and what is the fix for it?
Maybe I can fix it myself?
#75985 by mt10kardans Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:44 pm
You need to use hack called anti spin A. Basacly it makes A spin oposite direction that way cracking the game.
#75986 by xDreamSlayerx Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:09 pm
mt10kardans wrote:You need to use hack called anti spin A. Basacly it makes A spin oposite direction that way cracking the game.

Well if we gonna go off topic then I wanna know what the flux is your profile picture because is weird as bals and also
basically*

DING DONG NEVER DIES
#75987 by Bellatrix Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:17 pm
xDreamSlayerx wrote:Lately I been getting this annoying bug the spining A and I cant play the game , so my question is what causes it to happen and what is the fix for it?

The spinning A happens usually when a instance is borken and you cant login to it, waiting a while usually solves it, or try to send a PM to a mod, if any of us are online we can try to close it or kick you out of it.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#75988 by xDreamSlayerx Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:47 pm
Bellatrix wrote:
xDreamSlayerx wrote:Lately I been getting this annoying bug the spining A and I cant play the game , so my question is what causes it to happen and what is the fix for it?

The spinning A happens usually when a instance is borken and you cant login to it, waiting a while usually solves it, or try to send a PM to a mod, if any of us are online we can try to close it or kick you out of it.

How can I pm anybody if Im stuck in the spining A? can you do it? Im sure I was in fulzar when it happens

DING DONG NEVER DIES
#75989 by Bellatrix Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:10 pm
Well I tried to kick ya but you were offline, there is no fulzar clan instance open either, so just try to remove cockies if it still does not work and try to relog.

#75990 by xDreamSlayerx Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:46 pm
Bellatrix wrote:Well I tried to kick ya but you were offline, there is no fulzar clan instance open either, so just try to remove cockies if it still does not work and try to relog.

Well I did all that but nope , no pew pew for me :(
Bella you are not shining enough for me so far :/

DING DONG NEVER DIES
#75991 by Nightsky Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:01 pm
Greetings,

There are 3 ways to fix issues like these. Let me list them up for you, the order of how you complete them does not matter, I recommend going in order though.

1.: The simplest attempt of fixing this issue is by clearing your temporary data such as Cache & Cookies, Flashplayer Cache. I recommend using CCleaner for this. You can do this manually via the flashplayer site, in your browser and by typing %temp% into your windows searchbar to delete the data manually and individually.

2.: In case you are using the launcher, delete the local files for it and reinstall the game. Before you reinstall the game though, make sure to clear the flashplayer cache.

3.: If none of the above work you can clear your DNS cache. To do this, type into your windows search 'ipconfig /flushdns' and hit enter. This should clear your DNS cache. Before you log into your main account, create a second account. If you get into the game no problem, try with your main account.

If this still doesn't work, then it's an account-linked problem and unfortunately only fixable by external help, aka the developers.

PS: mt10kardans' profile picture is from the game "Borderlands 2", the psycho-class character.

#75992 by xDreamSlayerx Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:33 pm
Nightsky wrote:Greetings,

There are 3 ways to fix issues like these. Let me list them up for you, the order of how you complete them does not matter, I recommend going in order though.

1.: The simplest attempt of fixing this issue is by clearing your temporary data such as Cache & Cookies, Flashplayer Cache. I recommend using CCleaner for this. You can do this manually via the flashplayer site, in your browser and by typing %temp% into your windows searchbar to delete the data manually and individually.

2.: In case you are using the launcher, delete the local files for it and reinstall the game. Before you reinstall the game though, make sure to clear the flashplayer cache.

3.: If none of the above work you can clear your DNS cache. To do this, type into your windows search 'ipconfig /flushdns' and hit enter. This should clear your DNS cache. Before you log into your main account, create a second account. If you get into the game no problem, try with your main account.

If this still doesn't work, then it's an account-linked problem and unfortunately only fixable by external help, aka the developers.

PS: mt10kardans' profile picture is from the game "Borderlands 2", the psycho-class character.

Saludations dear fluxker , thanks for giving me more solutions as to why the flux I cant play the game when I just found the right way to get fun out of it , but saddly nothing you have listed have had any effects on the matter.
But none the less you have helped me by informing me about that other guy's profile picture and by doing my own research I have came to the conclusion that he feels identified with that character and by addition , he justifies all his acctions based on it.

DING DONG NEVER DIES
#75994 by Bellatrix Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:09 pm
Do you have an alt? Create one and try to login on that... If that does not work issue is on your side , if it works it is the account.

#75995 by xDreamSlayerx Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:20 pm
Bellatrix wrote:Do you have an alt? Create one and try to login on that... If that does not work issue is on your side , if it works it is the account.

Well funny thing :mrgreen: I been playing in my facebook alt for a while fooling people into thinking that Im a noob :p
Also I try uninstalling flash and later on my browsers IE , so like you said it seems to be my account which I find strange.

DING DONG NEVER DIES
#75997 by TheScythe Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:19 pm
What's your username (case sensitive) and approximate level, if you don't know exactly? Also, if you can remember the last system you were in, as well as which instance you last logged out on (or crashed on), that will go a long way in helping us help you.

TheDepraved
#75998 by xDreamSlayerx Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:42 pm
TheScythe wrote:What's your username (case sensitive) and approximate level, if you don't know exactly? Also, if you can remember the last system you were in, as well as which instance you last logged out on (or crashed on), that will go a long way in helping us help you.

Well about my in name game let me help you by telling you to read the above and by that way I could help you to help me :)
I dont remember well my level I just know is above 130 and I was going out of clan instance.

Edit:Hey I been thinking about moving this post to bugs and glitches since its not about my question anymore , mods what you think?
Edit 2:ITS FIXED NOW!!! NOW I CAN PLAAAAAYYY!!! HEAR MY CAPS MODS , ITS FIXED NOW!!!!!!!!

DING DONG NEVER DIES