Post your AstroFlux pictures and YouTube videos here!
#75900 by The_Grudge Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:27 am
Hey guys had to show you this art I got!!!!!!
Attachments
57081079-0758-4A6E-B34E-1C588C5D580D.png
57081079-0758-4A6E-B34E-1C588C5D580D.png (13.95 KiB) Viewed 833 times

And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of Heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view.

Ships for you under general discussion will be added daily ;)!!!!
#75904 by Smeagol Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:47 pm
Its pretty terrible!
Can a mod delete the post before he gets embarrassed.
#75907 by The_Grudge Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:01 pm
And here is why the game is dead devs dont update reason 2 we have people who cant say anything nice. Thanks for ruining my day smeagol!

And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of Heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view.

Ships for you under general discussion will be added daily ;)!!!!
#75908 by traf Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:18 pm
Pay no mind to Smeagol's negative perspective, The_Grudge. If that art works for you, awesome!

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75920 by wwers Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:18 am
If traf is the positivity and smeagol is the negativity...then i must be the intermediary!
That art is good, but there are things much better.

"You're a weeb."
"No I just like watching anime"
"So youre a weeb"
"Sure"
#75922 by GuestNINJAS Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:16 am
if smeagol is the negativity,i'll mix hil up with negative X and then burn------ woah ok

I got one of this kind of art but a bit better than yours, i don't know if im gonna log in just for that though

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

Yet almost no one remembers who I was. Pay respects. Press F.

Go to the Astroflux discord befoee this forum and the game gets deleted.
#75927 by mt10kardans Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:08 am
Art is good for low end haxor elite group. To fight high end haxor elite top group you need to aim for 190% damage + convert to hp or shield and if you lucky enaugh add also some ias.
#75932 by wwers Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:56 pm
mt10kardans wrote:Art is good for low end haxor elite group. To fight high end haxor elite top group you need to aim for 190% damage + convert to hp or shield and if you lucky enaugh add also some ias.

H..haxor elite? You still... :|

"You're a weeb."
"No I just like watching anime"
"So youre a weeb"
"Sure"