Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#75738 by Nightsky Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:12 am
You are 100% right here. There is no point in arguing with people who cannot accept that they are wrong. Perhaps I should stop altogether then posting in these forums right here. Because I'm confronted with this pretty much every time I write something.

Perhaps you just lack the ability to understand the truth. I don't know, I don't like prejudging people or generally judging people based on their actions. However you say "If you don't enjoy this game, don't play it." - If this would be so easy... And it makes you look like the generic player who just protects the game in hope to get some tokens from the devs... And if people really would leave this game because they don't enjoy it that much anymore, believe me, you would see no one in this game anymore. People just keep playing because they keep having faith in it, respect to those who still play it actively. They keep thinking that perhaps one day the glorious Argon/Ulgor update is being released. And what they get from the moderation team is a simple "Leave if you don't like it" - I for my part do the same. Yet I have the right to complain about the lack of effort put into this game. Don't you think? If I wouldn't care about this game I would have left it a long time ago. But I stick around and wait patiently for something to come even though the hope I have is second to none.

I expect another "You are wrong" post.

Image
#75739 by Bellatrix Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:18 pm
Nightsky wrote:You are 100% right here. There is no point in arguing with people who cannot accept that they are wrong. Perhaps I should stop altogether then posting in these forums right here. Because I'm confronted with this pretty much every time I write something.

Perhaps you just lack the ability to understand the truth. I don't know, I don't like prejudging people or generally judging people based on their actions. However you say "If you don't enjoy this game, don't play it." - If this would be so easy... And it makes you look like the generic player who just protects the game in hope to get some tokens from the devs... And if people really would leave this game because they don't enjoy it that much anymore, believe me, you would see no one in this game anymore. People just keep playing because they keep having faith in it, respect to those who still play it actively. They keep thinking that perhaps one day the glorious Argon/Ulgor update is being released. And what they get from the moderation team is a simple "Leave if you don't like it" - I for my part do the same. Yet I have the right to complain about the lack of effort put into this game. Don't you think? If I wouldn't care about this game I would have left it a long time ago. But I stick around and wait patiently for something to come even though the hope I have is second to none.

I expect another "You are wrong" post.


Nightsky, you write you care and you complain because you care, I do not mind that, not at all. My comment towards Guest, if you read it again you will see, is because he does NOT care...

I like the judging of my character, were you hoping for me to answer back in the same maner?

I also enjoy the generalisation of the game population and the analysis followed by it...

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#75743 by GuestNINJAS Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:48 am
I'AM UNHAPPY WITH the game for* ONE GODDAMN REASON. AND THIS IS THE REASON WHY MOST PEOPLE LEAVE THE GAME.



L A C K O F C O N T E N T because
N O U P D A T E S S I N C E F O R E V E R

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

Yet almost no one remembers who I was. Pay respects. Press F.

Go to the Astroflux discord befoee this forum and the game gets deleted.
#75744 by Bellatrix Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:35 am
Well lets first conclude something, are you unhappy or do you just don't care?

Writing posts like this wont really solve anything, send the Devs an email, gather signatures from players explaining that if the devs do will do this, then the community of players will back up the game up with so and so much money...

Just whining on a internet forum about the same thing over and over again is not constructive and will lead to nothing...

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#75745 by 3ace Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:41 pm
Bellatrix wrote:then the community of players will back up the game up with so and so much money...


Is this where we are now? Having to bribe the devs to pay attention to the game?

I don't pay much attention to retired players, but Bella your statement caught my eye. As a long time paying supporter in a "free to play" game, I'm not willing to pay much more than I already have.

Seems to me that the devs had a nice arrangement with kong, steam, armor, etc., and their lack of attention is why we are in the current state of affairs.

As I recall, there was a post by Supreme (now deleted) offering to buy the game. If Magnus and his crew are done with AF, why not try to get something for it instead of letting it waste away. The current monetization has to be dropping rapidly in line with reduced numbers of players. (That's another argument, but as a daily player I see fewer and fewer participants, and also, how many alts skew your numbers?)
#75746 by BrianN Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:23 pm
Bellatrix wrote:Well lets first conclude something, are you unhappy or do you just don't care?

Writing posts like this wont really solve anything, send the Devs an email, gather signatures from players explaining that if the devs do will do this, then the community of players will back up the game up with so and so much money...

Just whining on a internet forum about the same thing over and over again is not constructive and will lead to nothing...

Ive done all of these...and all Ive got from the devs is basically a burp in my direction. Dont try to pretend like the devs are communicative.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75747 by Bellatrix Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:56 pm
3ace wrote:
Bellatrix wrote:then the community of players will back up the game up with so and so much money...


Is this where we are now? Having to bribe the devs to pay attention to the game?


I agree with you 100% this is a free to play game and doing a fund raiser is not really how I would like this to continue, but it is a lot more fruitful then making post after post asking the same thing over and over again.

The devs are very clear in their lack in communication so do something else then complain, be constructive and productive.

Regarding the attempt to buy the game, I leave it for someone else to comment upon.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#75750 by BrianN Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:17 pm
We dont even know if having a fundraiser would do anything...for all we know, the FF guys have transitioned to semi-sentient meatballs with marinara sauce.

Even a "hey, 2 of our devs just had babies and things are crazy right now" message would have been much appreciated. Life happens, but communication

Image

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75751 by GuestNINJAS Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:07 am
"Bella : he does not care anymore"

That's right... or not really.

I quit, because of the lack of effort put in the game these days... or months... just kidding. YEARS.

Do you think a player such as me, completely normal at all, seeing people I used to play with and have lots of fun makes me want to play the game again because of "BUSY" developers? It's been like 2 years it hasn't updated. COME ON. Not anymore. For several weeks now I do not really care as long as I can't play with the good ol' friends with the veteran community...

I may be wrong but I do blame this game, However I don't care about playing anymore but I still care a lot about the forums so I'll instantly get notified if an update comes out.. or atleast imagine there's one.

If the update is gigantic, I will most likely play a bit, If there is nothing done before mid-2019, this game is dead.. definitely no coming back at all, just dead,

And It's sad to see at that point to see the moderators not even trying to keep the players in the game. Just a (Leave if you don't like it anymore) I even wonder what they do when contacting the devs seeiously, OR it is just the devs lacking of serious communication issues.

Yes bella. It has come to a stade where we literally have to BEG for an update, It happened. but you obviously don't understand I think..

Briannie: At this point I'm unhappy woth the game mostly for the lack of effort, I wasn't clear about why I don't care anymore.. It is because if my friends quitting and most of the veterans has gone missing as well, and that makes me don't care about farming or grinding or literally playing it again. but if something magical happens and I play it actively again, then god exists for real lol

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

Yet almost no one remembers who I was. Pay respects. Press F.

Go to the Astroflux discord befoee this forum and the game gets deleted.
#75755 by Bellatrix Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:32 pm
Guest, read my posts and you will see that I understand....

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

About

Welcome to the AstroFlux forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can ask questions and receive helpful information from experienced players. Please Join the discussions in the Astroflux forums. The game developers are active here and are happy to hear what you think!

AstroFlux is a MMO space shooter with numerous weapons, upgrades and abilities. Explore the galaxy and collect space junk to gain resources for new technologies.