Are you looking for a clan, or do you want to advertise your clan? Come on in!
#75480 by NinjaKaleSplat Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:51 am
NINJAS has been almost dead for a long time, ever since BlazerNinja left for the last time - I have decided to take the clan into my own hands and revive it, with our new clan being NINJA Kittehs!

There will be no level limit required to join, I merely ask that you be active and be friendly to our clanmates, as we are a FAMILY that kicks TAIL!

GO NINJAS!

Do not make yourself the protagonist, or it will seem everyone else is the antagonist. I learned that the hard way.
#75515 by GuestNINJAS Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:10 pm
I request the highest rank as a former ninja. (I was captain actually.)

NINJAS will see It's former glory rise once again and it starts now!

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#75522 by Syst185X Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:46 am
This'll be interesting to keep an eye on.

Not that I really do anything anyways

Rawr

AMAZING

The empire may have fell, but one day...it'll come back stronger then ever.

5/27/2017

Feel free to contact me via messages. I'm mostly inactive though, maybe I'll return one day.