Are you looking for a clan, or do you want to advertise your clan? Come on in!
#74107 by GuestNINJAS Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:06 pm
Join BHE ! Friendly and we're almost all above level 120.

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. AFKing.. raging... pvping..

But who cares now? :D
I left.

Go to the Astroflux discord before this forum and the game gets shutdown.
#74162 by Silent__Death Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:24 pm
If you haven't found a clan you should look into our clan...
Keeson Shoujo
Though the accepting part isn't my choice but our clan is very "unique"
former names include Scarlet;s Mansion.... clan leader bikko (flandre scarlet+ many names)
:mrgreen:

Every death is way to loud these days.....
Image
#74168 by GuestNINJAS Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:49 am
Silent__Death wrote:If you haven't found a clan you should look into our clan...
Keeson Shoujo
Though the accepting part isn't my choice but our clan is very "unique"
former names include Scarlet;s Mansion.... clan leader bikko (flandre scarlet+ many names)
:mrgreen:


So you mean that you have players that basically copy cat peoples name which is very 'unique'

Okay...

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. AFKing.. raging... pvping..

But who cares now? :D
I left.

Go to the Astroflux discord before this forum and the game gets shutdown.
#74198 by Silent__Death Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:01 pm
GuestNINJAS wrote:
Silent__Death wrote:If you haven't found a clan you should look into our clan...
Keeson Shoujo
Though the accepting part isn't my choice but our clan is very "unique"
former names include Scarlet;s Mansion.... clan leader bikko (flandre scarlet+ many names)
:mrgreen:


So you mean that you have players that basically copy cat peoples name which is very 'unique'

Okay...

Nope these are all original names
we just change a lot of our names
many times... we just change slightly too much....
hmmmph hard to pm somebody if they change their name
Our names our self-made
:D
i am confusing probably but anyways i really don't know how to answer your question saying that we haven't copied anything

Every death is way to loud these days.....
Image
#74214 by GuestNINJAS Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:08 am
I understood by your comment that many of your clan members had the "scarlet" in their name lol

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. AFKing.. raging... pvping..

But who cares now? :D
I left.

Go to the Astroflux discord before this forum and the game gets shutdown.
#74235 by Silent__Death Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:15 pm
um 2 people have flandre in their name and they changed their name... also bayd3 u listening?

Every death is way to loud these days.....
Image
#74256 by The_Grudge Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:09 am
lol having bikko is funny and flandere was like making pancakes when we played in the old alternate revolution smashem nice and flat. who else remebers when the alternates were around?

And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of Heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view.

Ships for you under general discussion will be added daily ;)!!!!
#74348 by GuestNINJAS Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:28 pm
The_Grudge wrote:lol having bikko is funny and flandere was like making pancakes when we played in the old alternate revolution smashem nice and flat. who else remebers when the alternates were around?



Hell yeah, they kinda sucked at pvp.

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. AFKing.. raging... pvping..

But who cares now? :D
I left.

Go to the Astroflux discord before this forum and the game gets shutdown.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

About

Welcome to the AstroFlux forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can ask questions and receive helpful information from experienced players. Please Join the discussions in the Astroflux forums. The game developers are active here and are happy to hear what you think!

AstroFlux is a MMO space shooter with numerous weapons, upgrades and abilities. Explore the galaxy and collect space junk to gain resources for new technologies.