Issues with moderation are discussed here
#74045 by Bladekill Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:36 am
It has been 8 months since I have been banned. I am gratefully sorry for all the trouble I have caused in the time that I did play the game before. I am gratefully sorry for how I acted during that time. I promise to never troll, cheat, farm, exploit ever again. You have my word this time. I learned my lesson from my friends from my morals and from who I want to be friends with. If I want to stay on this game I have to act appropriately and not how I was back then. Again, I am truthfully sorry for all the exploitation and vulgar attitude towards everyone in the game.

Many thanks,

Bladekill
#74061 by BrianN Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:25 am
Its coming...soon...

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#74086 by bolbi Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:11 am
TheSorrow wrote:"Coming soon"

And what is "soon" relative too?

traf wrote:The heat death of the universe perhaps? I don't know.

So I think the official time estimate is sometime before the heat death of the universe. So it's still pretty on Schedule if that's the case :P

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#74109 by Shieldity Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:13 pm
I won't accept your apologies that easily you know

Except if you don't even dare to just send me a pm in game then It's fine.

Don't troll anymore.

-GN

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !