For AstroFlux related discussion
#73995 by Zhi Yuan Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:07 am
Don't anyone notice I haven't been on most of the time?

Well, there are a few reasons.

The most annoying one being people accusing me of identities that do not belong to me.
Therefore, I'm not in the mood to play.

Next... nevermind.

I got loads more, but I won't say it to respect the devs.

I won't say anymore.

I'm not gone. I'm watching you.

-Duncan Idaho - 2374689
VEGA Conflict
https://www.kixeye.com/game/vegaconflict/home/
#74003 by Simontuti Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:34 pm
Dude, you bring me to Astroflux and I reached a much higher level than you. What can I say? You don't even complete the minimal amount of missions (daily ones). Thats why you are still WEAK.

BLUE HAWKS ELITE will thrive with each new day.
#74039 by Syst185X Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:15 pm
Simontuti wrote:Dude, you bring me to Astroflux and I reached a much higher level than you. What can I say? You don't even complete the minimal amount of missions (daily ones). Thats why you are still WEAK.

...I don't think that helps with anything.
Either way, I think you're Zhi Yuan, Zhi Yuan, don't see why people think you're someone else

Rawr

AMAZING

The empire may have fell, but one day...it'll come back stronger then ever.

5/27/2017