For any non-flux problems you find in AstroFlux
#73876 by WishingStar Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:40 am
Whenever I try to play, I get the "select escape vessel" screen, as if I am starting for the first time. I've tried signing out and back in again, switching browsers, and even rebooting, but nothing helped. I haven't selected a "starter" ship yet, as I don't know if that could damage my account further.

Platform: Kongregate
IGN: WishingStar
Kongregate username: alalala
ID: kong18660560
Level: 116
#73879 by BrianN Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:12 am
Did you insult a Depraved lately?
Id never give my ID...

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#73960 by Tef Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:33 am
Hi,

I have looked at your databaseobject and it looks fine, it might have been something temporary issue with the server. You should be able to login now.

Cheers.
#73962 by GrayBeard Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:12 pm
these bastards are still alive? no surprised that they only came online for something like this

#73963 by WishingStar Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:17 am
Tef wrote:Hi,

I have looked at your databaseobject and it looks fine, it might have been something temporary issue with the server. You should be able to login now.

Cheers.

Yes, I'm able to log in now. Thanks.
#75695 by patricklee Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:18 pm
Hey that was exactly same happen to me right now
My name is patrick and looks like i meet you before

I alredy contact with mod and wait for result