Suggestions for features or improvements
#73680 by Simontuti Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:17 pm
Hello Astro fans today I present you an idea i've been thinking for a while.

Some time ago, when i had the amount of flux to buy Nexar Elite Hangar ships, i could never discover by player opinions which is better so I made a mistake buying shadow, a ship that didn't suit me.

After some time i gained enough flux to finally buy blade, a ship that satisfied my needs.

The point is we kinda need and would greatly appreciate some developer working on this idea: Making a new system ( or game if they have enough time ) called "Testing Area" (or whatever relates to this).

This system could be situated to the right of Antor, North Rapir, have gray background and look almost like co-op but bigger (not necessary).

Here everyone would have acces to commands /spawn <EntityName> <Aura> (normal, blue, red, orange, green, gold) (bosses don't get auras); /fleet add <ShipName> and /weapon <WepName> <WepLevel> <EliteTechName> <EliteTechLevel> (or just /weapon <WepName> and having an upgarde station and infinite resources - it will show infinte symbol next to minerals image).

Also everyone could switch between modes by pressing a button (if you have PvP - true you take damage form people who have it too (and enemies), and take damage only from enemies if you have PvP - false). And green "Warp Jump" button will get you there instantly, like co-op button.

And lastly, everything will be completely separated from other systems (everything you "order" from Testing Area will be deleted after warping back to normal systems, and there will be xp and cargo protection (pvp training zone too, not just weapon testing).

Thanks for taking some of your time to read all of this and please share further, one day this could be read by devs! Have best of luck with pods :) !

BLUE HAWKS ELITE will thrive with each new day.
#73721 by GuestNINJAS Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:02 am
Taking notes of arts as well

+184829

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !