For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#71442 by Dave Blackwood Fri May 12, 2017 12:26 pm
"You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it, Anton: I never saved anything for the swim back". Gattaca (1997)

My friends can't tell if I've had a face-lift or used other snake oil remedies
Last edited by Dave Blackwood on Fri May 12, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#71446 by BrianN Sat May 13, 2017 1:33 am
"Follow the money"
-Deep Throat

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75322 by Bernardrichii Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:48 am
My All time favorite quote : Trust yourself, Then you will Know How to live...

Another one:"You have to trust in something -- your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."
#75327 by Drl Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:32 am
"Sometimes we make a fire for cooking food. The fire consumes much wood, and the flames are tall, too wild and hot to cook food well. Then the wood becomes coals that burn slowly with no flames or smoke, and when you gather them they are good for roasting meat or even baking bread. Perhaps each species must consume many worlds and many resources before learning to burn slowly." ~ Michael Zahniser

this is a quote from the game Endless Sky.

Currently in the Endless void.

V The link to the Xaliuris Universe V
#75337 by bolbi Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:51 am
My signature.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#75438 by Gjoken Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:15 pm
Only good quote I remember off the top of my head... "Its better to remain silent and be thought that you are a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt".
Should prolly follow the advice myself