For AstroFlux related discussion
#76090 by SupremePizzaYT Wed May 16, 2018 1:38 am
Hello...

I recently spoke to a mod, I will not mention his or her name. The mod Said "Devs haven't Answered us in Months, They just aren't Interested Anymore." he/she Also said "This game is dying, and along with it, the mods..." If any of you developers out there are seeing this post, Get back Please! I asked the Mod if i could someday be a mod... He said "Since the game is dying, I would have un-modded my-self ages ago if I could" I replyed "Well, If a mod spot is ever open, Im ready" The developers need to come back... :o :o

Bring it On.
#76091 by BrianN Wed May 16, 2018 5:34 am
If a tree falls in the forest and the mods arent around to hear, does it make a sound?

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#76093 by Bellatrix Wed May 16, 2018 7:56 am
There are enough mods to do the game duties for now. But ty for your concern.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#76096 by BrianN Thu May 17, 2018 7:49 am
I meant Devs, not mods :oops: :oops: :oops:

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#76097 by Bellatrix Thu May 17, 2018 9:02 am
BrianN wrote:I meant Devs, not mods :oops: :oops: :oops:

I replied to pizza since he asked to be mod if needed too. :)

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#76172 by TheSupreme Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:13 pm
Is someone impersonating me, or just using the name I started out with? :?

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703
#76173 by porridgehead Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:35 am
He’s not impersonating. I asked and he said he’s not you. I did wonder if it was you acting like you were impersonating yourself, because historic troll has history. But now I believe that it truly isn’t you, which means eventually it will probably turn out that it was you all along.

This is based upon how often I was right about you back in the day, which was pretty much never.
#76174 by porridgehead Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:35 am
He’s not impersonating. I asked and he said he’s not you. I did wonder if it was you acting like you were impersonating yourself, because historic troll has history. But now I believe that it truly isn’t you, which means eventually it will probably turn out that it was you all along.

This is based upon how often I was right about you back in the day, which was pretty much never.
#76179 by 3ace Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:31 pm
It's not TheSupreme. I've seen this player in game and he's not that good. Same player has a youtube channel with some goofy vids. Seems like he just wants some attention.
#76183 by TheSupreme Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:01 pm
porridgehead wrote:He’s not impersonating. I asked and he said he’s not you. I did wonder if it was you acting like you were impersonating yourself, because historic troll has history. But now I believe that it truly isn’t you, which means eventually it will probably turn out that it was you all along.

I'm not sure if I should be flattered, ashamed or both by this post. Alas I no longer have the time for such foolishness and indeed if I did have this wonderful freedom I would most certainly not squander it here.

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703
#76184 by Nightsky Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:04 pm
Then why are you still sticking around in the Forums then? :lol: Perhaps a remaining love for it? I dunno.

Also, Supreme is now copyrighted by TheSupreme.

#76185 by TheSupreme Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:09 pm
Nightsky wrote:Then why are you still sticking around in the Forums then? :lol: Perhaps a remaining love for it? I dunno.

Also, Supreme is now copyrighted by TheSupreme.

I was browsing general looking for an old thread. While the game is certainly rid of me, I do from time to time check my messages and poke my nose into some of the goings on. :)

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703