Post your AstroFlux pictures and YouTube videos here!
#71983 by boogerrito Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:29 am
This is my main health build.
This is the build I use with the Unbreakable armor tech.
This is one of my shield builds. I use this one for fighting people who spam HKL.
This is my other shield build. I use this for most other opponents.

You know which weapons I use. Yes, these are the exact sets I've been using for pretty much the last year. If your arts can match mine or do better, you have no excuses. I was not lying when I said my arts are mediocre.

I've decided to reveal these setups to the public because I believe it is finally time to let you guys know the nature of the builds that have been wiping the floor with you for nearly a year. A few of you have approached me in strength -- congratulations.

I have also been busier in real life, so I am not as active as I used to be. As such, my interest in the game wanes. I would also like to mention that several players have been incredibly toxic, and despite their intentions to better the game, their actions have done quite the reverse. But that's enough politics.

Enjoy the information for what it is. Challenge me, counter me, beat me!

Swole of Body
Swole of Spirit
Swole of Mind
How to PvP
#71984 by hugojmaia Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:49 am
The first 2 sets confuse me a bit, on your main health build you got 22k armor and on your unbrekable armor build you got 19k armor, I think you need to reorganize them a bit.
#71985 by boogerrito Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:51 am
hugojmaia wrote:The first 2 sets confuse me a bit, on your main health build you got 22k armor and on your unbrekable armor build you got 19k armor, I think you need to reorganize them a bit.

The first set uses improved armor ET, which drastically increases armor. The second set uses unbreakable at the expense of improved armor ET, therefore much higher armor% is required to reach a similar amount.

Swole of Body
Swole of Spirit
Swole of Mind
How to PvP
#72022 by Denito Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:00 pm
Even thou you beat the crap out of me for the most part you are quite fun to play against. :lol: :lol:
Just have everyone build tank and just try to out sustain you, lol. You have little to No attack speed for the weapons you use, thats why you are so strong :)
You Depraved guys are some of the smartest in game. :) No Lie :)

Trained By: The Supreme
Educated By: TheScythe, The Cen, DaGGerz, traf and Greg
General '-' of The Antor Federation
Future Mod and Master Pilot

Join The AF Communities Discord
https://discord.gg/sXSYF9k
#72094 by dales Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:40 am
its always been fun playing with you Swole, and i would like to thank you for all the good advice. even if you thought i wasnt listening your friend Dale
#72173 by Aurell Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:07 am
nice optimisation setup , yes arts not that great , and i have the kinda same stat (bit lower)
u dint deserv to be called hacker and i alway denfend u on that

lets just say you use bugged weapon (not ur fault) , as i say , if you try find a weakness in a law you kill it and can do whatever u want , bit same with a game , we all would have whipe the floor using this broken weapon as u did :) but what kind of enjoyment the most weak player could get from a victory like that ? none

ty for infos and it proof your great ability of optimisation, im sure it helped dev to see some mistake and bugs.