Official announcements for AstroFlux
#61347 by Draco Leo Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:44 pm
i like it, i use desktop version and i can either have on full screen or small screen...
you can change the screen size by clicking the box down the bottom on the right hand side. then your desktop will show with a small screen then put the screen to the size you want....

well it works for me... and its easy to use no more google browser for me
#61403 by AC-Archangel Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:39 am
It does, although id prefer it opened the ship menu like it does on chrome, i like to change my weapons on the fly mid fight.

Better yet, can their just be a hotkey to change weps? I.e control+1 opens the weapon select menu and changes weapon 1 to whatever you select.

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#61405 by Draconis Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:11 am
Pariahus wrote:It does, although id prefer it opened the ship menu like it does on chrome, i like to change my weapons on the fly mid fight.

Better yet, can their just be a hotkey to change weps? I.e control+1 opens the weapon select menu and changes weapon 1 to whatever you select.

unless that was an update done today... it just says keep playing or exit game

#61890 by chronogod Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:38 am
It definitely needs an option to log in with the various sites it's being hosted on. Otherwise most players cannot play. (sorry if this was already said, I didn't read the full page)

Courtesy of the ChronoArmy,

all my ship designs can be found here http://imgur.com/a/bSYlH
#61901 by AC-Archangel Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:35 pm
Draconis wrote:
Pariahus wrote:It does, although id prefer it opened the ship menu like it does on chrome, i like to change my weapons on the fly mid fight.

unless that was an update done today... it just says keep playing or exit game

I could swear when ichoose exit game it takes me back to the login screen...

Although seeing as i have t played on my laptop in a while, i could be wrong.

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#62203 by Aurell Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:24 pm
TheCen wrote:
GrayBeard wrote:And denito got his account transferred....

Denito got permission from Armor Games. This wasn't a breach in their contract with Armor Games. I'd imagine they [Fula Fiskan] would need to renegotiate their contract with Armor Games to allow players to just leave that platform. That's not an easy solution.

and kongregate user ?
#76016 by xDreamSlayerx Tue May 01, 2018 11:44 pm
When I try to install it at the end a error messages comes and it says that the file is damaged and to try to download it again :(

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUN