For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#23556 by Samuelf Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:06 pm
Bump!
Yes! hehe, finally I get to do a decent bump :)
#24779 by Myster_Corak Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:32 pm
I bet this ought to be a psychological trick, right?
Keeping us from necromancing other threads by prividing this on here.
But if I like to give a long-time ignored topic ... maybe someone will care about it finally?
No, the others must stay dead. Deader than dead.. Deadest...

regards ~Corak the Mysterious

Remember the collection of good suggestions (by Pariahus): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4306

Now uses board style CA orbital
#24786 by 0_0 Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:05 pm
154 bumps so far....

This person must have way to many ice packs...

0_0
#25867 by dmfr56 Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:30 pm
bump, cause I'm bored and posting things.

thank you SPY-1, and all you awesome wiki contributors.
#26235 by Flash398 Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:04 pm
:D so, i accidentally bumped into this thread while wandering in the forums. It has been bumped just 10 days ago but i think i will leave this here

(\ ••)\
bump
#26257 by Flash398 Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:33 pm
Don't rember putting that yellow smiley in my last bump... I will leave it there. Well, since i am typing this...

[bump]
.....|..... \(•• ;)

here is a bumpy sign for ya
#27067 by Spaceman Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:44 am
Bump it up Kris...

And now for something that some of us can relate to.

Links:

#28443 by traf Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:50 pm
Hey! I finally got a necrobump in! It's not too old yet, but I wanted to nab it before someone else did :D

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#28941 by Blueturtle Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:02 pm
I hate the necro rule on other sites. (BUMP)
It discourages expanding suggestions and long conversations on things already past... When in truth, things have not been long past, they are stored in the moment in one's memory,and that is all that counts.
Reminisce forever, folks!

Defence is better than no fence.
-GA Blueturtle bXg