For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#7039 by Samuelf Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:58 pm
All ways feel free to ask -sensible- questions in global (kinda why its there).
Many will answer well, theres not many people who will criticise anyone for 'dumb' questions anymore :)
And if there are, I'll tell'em off ;)

We don't bite ;) .............much

"Failure is the embers to success"

Defiance, is what defines us. How we strike at the walls of suffering
#9087 by Splat2012 Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:36 pm
Im Squid. There. Done, now please go away. :twisted:

Balance won't happen. Forget trying to balance the game, BE BROKEN! Also, when the mods don't look into trolling, which certain player is guilty of, the moderation system is just poor.
#12179 by Splat2012 Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:52 pm
Well, gratz. no posts for like 2 months! XD

Balance won't happen. Forget trying to balance the game, BE BROKEN! Also, when the mods don't look into trolling, which certain player is guilty of, the moderation system is just poor.
#12695 by Wacowaldo Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:46 pm
Hello everyone :-)

I'm Wacowal..no i am not crazy that is just my name in the game ^_^,

have played a couple of days and have to say its a fun game to play always love these types of games,

Look forward to making friends in the future, cya online if we have not already :D

Save the trees..eat a beaver!

keep death off the road..drive on the pavement!

If a tree doth fall in the Forrest :-3 ...I kill the beep! who done it!
#14687 by 0_0 Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:20 pm
Hi, I'm Toby, I like dogs, I like turtles, I like liking turtles and dog, I like dogs liking turtles, I like turtles liking dogs, I like when I like how turtles like to like dogs. , and I like when I like how dogs like to like how to like turtles, I like spamception

#spamception

0_0
#14821 by rj3 Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:14 pm
hello! I am rj3 and guess what! I am now a member in this forum. hurrah!
#14873 by 1geo1 Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:20 pm
Welcome ! Also what good are turtles :?: My dog does not like them :!: Do you mean you and your dog like turle soup TY :? :P
#14941 by LaserShark Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:17 pm
DaGGerz wrote:Yeah looks like an arachnid type ship! More!

I have a whole blog full of graphics if you want to see, just google "MillionthVector" and you should find my blog and YouTube if you want to see it. :D

#24567 by Rooster Smith Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:44 am
How's it going, everyone?

My name is Rooster Smith. I'm a refugee from Azuron, like so many of yourselves.

Was racing donkeys on Erath before I saved up to buy my own ship. Nothing fancy. Beat up little Falcon.

Been AstroFluxin' for three days now and decided maybe it's time to go ahead and introduce myself. Mostly as I'm lookin' to get into the multiplayer stuff and join a clan.

Also it'd be cool to jibber jabber about what weapons to use and such.

Gonna be nice meetin' ya'll. Kick ass game this one.

Graphics of Astroids, with the modern social experience of Facebook. Yee-Haw ...
#24611 by Prickles Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:13 pm
Rooster Smith wrote:How's it going, everyone?

My name is Rooster Smith. I'm a refugee from Azuron, like so many of yourselves.

Was racing donkeys on Erath before I saved up to buy my own ship. Nothing fancy. Beat up little Falcon.

Been AstroFluxin' for three days now and decided maybe it's time to go ahead and introduce myself. Mostly as I'm lookin' to get into the multiplayer stuff and join a clan.

Also it'd be cool to jibber jabber about what weapons to use and such.

Gonna be nice meetin' ya'll. Kick ass game this one.

Graphics of Astroids, with the modern social experience of Facebook. Yee-Haw ...

Nice Introduction, and welcome to astroflux!

- Prickles Image