For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#1654 by AgentBunni Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:23 pm
As suggested by Cota, here's a thread for new forum members to introduce themselves and say hi to the forum. Have fun!

@Kaffe or Magnus: could one of you sticky this for me? Thanks ;)
#1657 by Cota Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:25 pm
Awesome!

Cota, also known as Titanium, level 107 space pilot.
#1664 by The Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:57 pm
Nice initiative, I hope the new members will use this thread, would be a great way to get to know each other for both parts :)
#1691 by Kaffe Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:09 am
12q12q9 wrote:I am using the thread. There. I'm done.

Try again.
#1692 by Dudein. Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:17 am
Kaffe wrote:
12q12q9 wrote:I am using the thread. There. I'm done.

Try again.

Hehe :D Kaffe, you are such a troll :D
#1813 by Malahanz Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:53 am
sup, already having a blast in the game, though i dont believe ive seen any of you yet. guess i better hurry and grind my way up!

Welcome to AstroFlux, a game with giant space moths and whatnot. Feel free to plead insanity.
#1823 by Ephyra Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:54 am
Haha, was wondering where would this thread be found... well, well, well.

Anyway, hello people, I'm a player from kong, details are in my signature, aiming to get 5k police rep for the weapon, not going well because there's a lack of pirates :(

Mmmmm, feel free to ask any questions and hope to see you in game. :)

IGN: homewreckaz, level 7, aiming for 5000 police rep!

Progress: 431/5000
#1845 by Ephyra Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:14 am
Meh, went for the 5000 rep because there were those twinking pirates and I wanted to cockblock em, happened to get quite a bit of rep in the process via fighting fire with fire myself.

Kinda tempted to give up since the pirate population is just going to dwindle since they don't stand a chance without twinking now, but I'll wait and see what happens in future updates since I won't be able to be too active for the rest of this week.

Anyway, who has the police weapon currently? Would like to know more about it.

IGN: homewreckaz, level 7, aiming for 5000 police rep!

Progress: 431/5000