For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#71137 by ladelag Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:53 am
Hi everybody!
I'm ladelag i have played AstroFlux for about 6 months now but i'm not a big forum user of any kind so this thread seemed to be a good place to begin,
The meaning behind my username is a combination of my name and my last name... yes i'm not the most creative person when it comes to create a username or pet names, etc. :P
#71154 by Bellatrix Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:00 pm
ladelag wrote:Hi everybody!
I'm ladelag i have played AstroFlux for about 6 months now but i'm not a big forum user of any kind so this thread seemed to be a good place to begin,
The meaning behind my username is a combination of my name and my last name... yes i'm not the most creative person when it comes to create a username or pet names, etc. :P

Welcome to the forum! :)

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#76005 by xDreamSlayerx Tue May 01, 2018 11:28 am
Hi everyone I been playing the game for over 2 years so far and if you havent heard of me is because I adore clan instances because lag there is minimum :D and also Im a high level nub but I never really care about that but to have fun around with the clan mates :P
Also I have a terrible anxiety problem and I dont talk much :( so please be gently its my first time :roll:
Im not new in the forums either Im Just posting crap because of the boredom :P and there is so much stuff hiding in time in here , gotta check it all!

P.S: KUDOS TO KUDOS FOR BEING SO KUDOS!

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUN