For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#26167 by Flash398 Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:15 pm
hope this thread is still alive :)

I am flash398, played this game for long and know some people, but I am completely new to the forums. Biggest problem of posting something here is that I have time to think twice if my post is worth reading.
#34055 by ryan180602 Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:31 pm
Heya Guys...I'm Ryan180602..
Some of you may have seen me..I play on ArmorGames.com.
I have an Aerodeck and a Transmitter and am Level 8..
Nice to meet ya'll and hope we could play together and get some aliens!
#37261 by TheDupieMC Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:33 am
Hello, I'm TheDupieMC, but you can call me DupieMC, or Dupie, or MC, or TheDupie, or TheCoolestGuy. I joined like 6 months ago, but I just found this post now xD. So Hi. I like Plasma Guns.

Dupie is my name
I am not one to blame
These rhymes may be lame
But I cannot be tamed!
#41900 by Gjoken Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:32 pm
DaGGerz wrote:Hellooo everyone, been playing for 5 days now (lul) and now consider myself a professional n00b. Hope to pew pew with some of you in the future!

Welcome! You seem like a cool guy.
#42564 by SpaceJuice Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:41 pm
Hello! I've been playing Astro Flux for a couple of months and just now joind the forums! :D
#45622 by DR-STRANGE Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:12 am
HELLO guy , i have been playing this game from 2 years but didnt come to this off topic
came now though introduce myself
well, u all know me that who i am 8-)

AGAMOTTO
Drak Magic . { ability }
This ship designed by me and with help of Ancient one who gave it's color and armor

DR. STRANGE
#68692 by bolbi Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:45 am
Wow can't even comprehend how I missed this thread :lol:

Since I've started actually posting on here (I think I made the account long before I actually commented on anything)

Hi, I'm Bolbi, if you want to burn your eyes type my name in Google and you'll see why :D I actually came up with the name cause it was "I Blob" spelled backwards and it didn't orgininate with this game, though it was quite a pleasant surprise to find ??? Aka blobs. :D

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#70360 by drnspider Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:25 am
Hello everyone, i think its time for me to do a post here :mrgreen:

For those wondering drn is for my last name and spdr is for spider :P someone called me "Durian Spider" in game but i had the nickname before knowing astroflux existed so its not that :P

Thanks all, best wishes!

See ya arround.
#70363 by bolbi Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:21 am
Oh that's neat. I always thought it was darn speeder this whole time XD

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#71137 by ladelag Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:53 am
Hi everybody!
I'm ladelag i have played AstroFlux for about 6 months now but i'm not a big forum user of any kind so this thread seemed to be a good place to begin,
The meaning behind my username is a combination of my name and my last name... yes i'm not the most creative person when it comes to create a username or pet names, etc. :P
#71154 by Bellatrix Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:00 pm
ladelag wrote:Hi everybody!
I'm ladelag i have played AstroFlux for about 6 months now but i'm not a big forum user of any kind so this thread seemed to be a good place to begin,
The meaning behind my username is a combination of my name and my last name... yes i'm not the most creative person when it comes to create a username or pet names, etc. :P

Welcome to the forum! :)

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux