For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#36296 by JDH_97 Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:31 am
I got shown by a friend, so yeah... Always enjoyed games that you need to save up for upgrades.

If at first you don’t succeed, call it version 1.0
#37049 by TheDupieMC Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:11 pm
My friend told me about this game, but he quit after a while, and started playing other games.

Dupie is my name
I am not one to blame
These rhymes may be lame
But I cannot be tamed!
#41144 by thisguy27 Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:53 am
I was playing around on oe3. Kept appearing in my recommendations and i was longing for a spaceshooter game since Starfighter DG was taken offline Tried it the first time and saw all the little red dots and i was like " Heh nope " and quit. tried again in a few days , realized how weak hyperion enemies were and from then i've been playing

Current Location: Luring thingies
#43919 by Syst185X Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:18 am
I was obsessed with one game, eventually decided to look for more space mmo's
and i found this, thought it looked interesting.
And here i am.
But i didn't play all to long before leaving for a long while
I then came back remembering it!

Rawr

AMAZING

The empire may have fell, but one day...it'll come back stronger then ever.

5/27/2017

Feel free to contact me via messages. I'm mostly inactive though, maybe I'll return one day.
#44111 by VerticalShift Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:03 am
A little over a year ago I was browsing the front page of Armor Games, and Astroflux was listed as one of the popular games. I tried it, fell in love, and kept playing it. I then found out it was available on Kongregate, so I made a new account, started over, and now I'm playing fairly often.
#44143 by mrcomegetsum00 Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:34 pm
I was entering algebra two a few weeks ago, and I saw verticalshift above me playing it. I asked what the game was, and then he said that it was astroflux. I asked him to message me the name and I spent three days in Hyperion as I had no clue how to warp.
#45209 by BuzzDarkMatter Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:08 pm
I had a terrible laptop, and playing game installed on it would make it heat up and crash, so I looked for flash games, and found this site called mousebreaker.com for flash games. Initially I played only strike force heroes and table tennis 3d, then I found astroflux in its spaceshooter sections, and I got hooked. :D
#45289 by HeroZeke Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:03 pm
I have a chromebook and it does not play normal games so I played games on yahoo. Than my brother who has been playing since 2013 and said I should check it out.

now my mom says i'm obsessed with the game.
I'm probably on the wiki 24 hours a day.

I am a hero and governor of a small colony of Heroes and civilians on Arborea.

Arborea is my home.
#45306 by HeroZack Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:55 pm
HeroZeke wrote:I have a chromebook and it does not play normal games so I played games on yahoo. Than my brother who has been playing since 2013 and said I should check it out.

now my mom says i'm obsessed with the game.
I'm probably on the wiki 24 hours a day.

That my bro but it was more like the end of 2014 when I started.
I was playing games on yahoo when (you might like this) pops up and its astroflux.
Ps the first like year I played i dint know how to work the chat so I never responded I might have seamed rude ;)

Born a hero, live as a hero, die a hero, the light in a darkened world, never concord always feared hear my voice I AM A HERO. This Is our Vow

Thank you devs, for the work you do.