For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#31799 by darknick Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:58 pm
i found out about astroflux by a friend that played it

your forums darknick- the geek :geek:

Imagei am DARKNICK the captainImage
no one gets past me not even this bionic moth queen
#32430 by SpacHunter Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:56 pm
So when it was October at when I was Grade 3 I used to love to play the game called [i]MINECRAFT[i]Then I used to tell himASTROFLUX IS STUPID but then at December 22ns of when i was Grade 3 I p,ayed astrolfux it was great and I always play it now.
#35497 by flame spreader Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:38 am
I DID see this game a lot on the MMO section in Kongregate, even thought i only saw 200k plays on the game i decided not to play the game, then few days passed and THEN i decided to play the game, i enjoyed it and so then i started to like Astroflux and got attached to it, and loved the weapon upgrades and ships, and i still playing this game :D

#36296 by JDH_97 Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:31 am
I got shown by a friend, so yeah... Always enjoyed games that you need to save up for upgrades.

If at first you don’t succeed, call it version 1.0
#36463 by RadiantStorm Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:16 pm
I actually saw it on Yahoo games, but it never loaded on yahoo games, so I googled it and bam started playing off the AF website.

Former Admiral and Creator of Nezerian Fleet

Eagle Eye King (sorry traf)
#37049 by TheDupieMC Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:11 pm
My friend told me about this game, but he quit after a while, and started playing other games.

Dupie is my name
I am not one to blame
These rhymes may be lame
But I cannot be tamed!
#41144 by thisguy27 Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:53 am
I was playing around on oe3. Kept appearing in my recommendations and i was longing for a spaceshooter game since Starfighter DG was taken offline Tried it the first time and saw all the little red dots and i was like " Heh nope " and quit. tried again in a few days , realized how weak hyperion enemies were and from then i've been playing

Current Location: Luring thingies
#43919 by Syst185X Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:18 am
I was obsessed with one game, eventually decided to look for more space mmo's
and i found this, thought it looked interesting.
And here i am.
But i didn't play all to long before leaving for a long while
I then came back remembering it!

Rawr

AMAZING

The empire may have fell, but one day...it'll come back stronger then ever.

5/27/2017

Feel free to contact me via messages. I'm mostly inactive though, maybe I'll return one day.
#44111 by VerticalShift Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:03 am
A little over a year ago I was browsing the front page of Armor Games, and Astroflux was listed as one of the popular games. I tried it, fell in love, and kept playing it. I then found out it was available on Kongregate, so I made a new account, started over, and now I'm playing fairly often.