For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#50289 by DevNull Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:41 pm
Facebooking it and was checking out the games and saw Astroflux clicked on it started playing the 2nd or 3rd day met Mika in game and he showed me the ropes got to 120 rather fast with his help..

Joined a few clans met some interesting people

People in the clans I was in got caught hacking and were banned

Mod was in the clan I was in had no idea they were hacking yet they were always grouped together and wouldnt let anyone join their group........

Great game overall very shady people as well

I dont have many friends, I just know alot of people
#50630 by Mogar Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:23 am
I was at school in fall of 2013, when one of my friends brought it up to me, I played in class a little bit and got hooked. Sadly I forgot my original account so I made this new one in October of 2015.

Happy Flyings and Good Hunting

Sincerely yours,

-Mogar
#52110 by traf Mon May 02, 2016 7:27 pm
I found this game on the front page of kongregate in the "second wave" of advertising there in May 2013 (wow, 3 years now :shock: ) (first wave blew up their servers with tons of people, so the advert was taken down beforw I saw it)

The very first thing i did? Fly into the sun. I headed straight into it actually. My first direction I traveled was north, I saw the sun, said "hey, a sun! let's see if I can fly through like in that other game I played"

answer: no, you cannot fly through the sun as a level 1.

police versus pirates was insanely fun.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#54374 by clinker007 Fri May 27, 2016 6:45 am
i foubs this game when my cat comes to space and come back to earth and says to me "hey senpai,play this game pls",my cat showed me the link then i played it,and i said to myself "woah,this game was so awesome :D"

seriously,i found this game on fb. :D

"levels are only numbers,thus it neither tell you are strong nor weak"
#59220 by njnewson Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:36 am
It was finals time and I was looking for an excuse to avoid the inevitable. So I was looking at space games and I saw this one. Legit would have quit till I saw tefat.

Pods gave me stuff that wasn't bad. I can't hate
#59222 by I_Am_Jarvis Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:19 am
I was looking for games related to the deceased "Imperium: Galactic War" on facebook... I couldn't find any, but then I came across this under "Recommended Games" and... well... it just stuck... It's not the best of games I've played, but I really have to admit... it's pretty close... Mostly cause it's got THE best forum I've ever come across. I mean come on, the devs take the time to get ideas from it more actively than any other game I've played... not to mention it also holds many opportunities to demonstrate art skills in the form of numerous contests, some of which holding the potential to get implemented... But that's enough sweet-talk outta me... It has it's fair share of bugs and irritants... like that red mist that forms from Skirmishers and Bombers dying... Very misleading, that... and frustrating... Still... gotta admit, it's fun killing them anyways... Even if I've already gotten 2 Nexar Bomb drops and no Light Wave Generators... as of yet... buuuut it's whatevs...

Many a day, I go through mental debates:
Is there any exception to the 3-Ates?
"Tolerate, Compensate, Mediate."
Alas there is none, they are so great.
Perhaps you can try, but only your best.
For every time, these shall pass the test.
-E. Jarvis
#62198 by SpecialK Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:58 am
I found this game on Kongregate (along with Star Runner:Genesis which is well worth a look :) ) while on a mission to find something similar to Ambrosia's Escape Velocity, a series of games I've put well too many hours into. 2D space trading, combat and story. Only single-player though.

I'm really hoping the planet Ambrosia in Vib is a homage to those guys. If not, it should be.
#62208 by Andrej Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:59 pm
I am here from hattrick.org. One dev left developing hattrick and started with af, or something like that, there was an advert. That's the reason i have spacetrick.
#67935 by bolbi Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:07 pm
Bellatrix wrote:I found this on armorgames and got stuck since :)

Same here :D

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#71990 by Zhi Yuan Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:27 am
DaGGerz wrote:How did you find out about astroflux? Was it a friend? An advert? Maybe even your intergalactic spacedog?

Whatever it was, post your reference!

I found out by the Kongregate front page eons ago..

Open Alpha thing :P

I'm not gone. I'm watching you.

-Duncan Idaho - 2374689
VEGA Conflict
https://www.kixeye.com/game/vegaconflict/home/
#71993 by hugojmaia Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:31 am
My reference was it having badges on kongregate.
At first I was like "Uhh... Another mmo with badges :/"
And after playing it for 10 minutes my opinion changed to "Wow, this thing is a really good mmo"
Been playing ever since, about to hit my 5th month here.