For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#25450 by RazorBlade Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:13 am
Vengar wrote:Back in 2012, I was playing Everybody Edits (definitely its better days). At the time, there were related games being advertised at the bottom of the page. One day it showed one that said "(Open Alpha) Astroflux, Space Shooter MMO!." Those last three words caught my eye, so I just had to check it out.

And the rest is history. 8-)

Almost the same, but I was looking at the Player.IO website and saw this game used same servers as Everybody edits, so i checked this out.
Havent played in a long time so yeah. Back in the day we all knew each other in a small little community.

Ah, the good old days. Not saying the game is worse than it was, its better now in fact.

Razors gotta get em' all...
#25594 by Zhi Yuan Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:19 pm
Was Playing Everybody Edits when I see the world Astroflux(Since Year 2011)Been in Azuron for one whole day before retreating back to Hyperion :P
Last edited by Zhi Yuan on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm not gone. I'm watching you.

-Duncan Idaho - 2374689
VEGA Conflict
https://www.kixeye.com/game/vegaconflict/home/
#26191 by AC-Archangel Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:36 am
It was definitely on kongregate it was still when good ol' Fantasy Online was still alive, I wanted to take a break from the usual mmo in af time this was when police and pirates was still around but i didn't especially stick round left for a year. then after fo died i wandered around some other mmos a bit and came back to this game...i imagine if i'd stayed active all that year i'd be quite powerful now....

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#26601 by Prickles Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:34 am
Green wrote:I found out about Astroflux off a friend actually not so long ago. Also my first post! :D

Welcome to the forums!

- Prickles Image
#27528 by smokee55 Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:17 pm
good I was on facebook then I was playing another game decided to go to sleep al out of the game and when I looked it was written astroflux al curiosity hit al went to see priate played and loved. Well I desdo game last year and earlier this year started to play around since her see that the game is getting better al taste so much that is every day in the game. More all to say is that the game is very good and I know for certain it will get better :D
#27718 by Amethyst Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:45 pm
last year, I was on Kongregate just playing whichever games like always and I just found Astroflux, since it has a good rating, I decided to give it a try, it was fun at first till I got to around lvl 20 (where most players would give up). when I did some thinking, I decided to start all over again, I did better than before, kept going and here I am now.
Last edited by Amethyst on Thu May 07, 2015 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#28703 by Splat2012 Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:50 pm
Vengar wrote:Back in 2012, I was playing Everybody Edits (definitely its better days). At the time, there were related games being advertised at the bottom of the page. One day it showed one that said "(Open Alpha) Astroflux, Space Shooter MMO!." Those last three words caught my eye, so I just had to check it out.

Basically the same as you.

Balance won't happen. Forget trying to balance the game, BE BROKEN! Also, when the mods don't look into trolling, which certain player is guilty of, the moderation system is just poor.
#30607 by DR-STRANGE Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:23 pm
I found it on kongregate.com
i was searching this type of game for very long time but on 2013 on Oct i found this game on searching on kong in MMO games category.

AGAMOTTO
Drak Magic . { ability }
This ship designed by me and with help of Ancient one who gave it's color and armor

DR. STRANGE