For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#24128 by Prickles Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:31 pm
I found out about it while browsing the MMO section on kongregate. Everybody edits started to die and filled up with hackers, so I wanted to find a new game.
Last edited by Prickles on Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

- Prickles Image
#24130 by Nomma Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:04 pm
My friend was playing it, and was like "here try it out". Eventually about 10 of us were playing from school, and the number slowly grew. Then me and another friend rose to the top, achieved level 100, and the friend that introduced me is still about level 50 XD. All started around a year ago.

Check out my youtube channel! Many astroflux videos!

You may know me as Nomma, ShadowLegend, or Omega. They are all me.<>
#24134 by Vengar Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:07 pm
Back in 2012, I was playing Everybody Edits (definitely its better days). At the time, there were related games being advertised at the bottom of the page. One day it showed one that said "(Open Alpha) Astroflux, Space Shooter MMO!." Those last three words caught my eye, so I just had to check it out.

And the rest is history. 8-)

Image Image
GIF courtesy of Will_Smith
#24139 by 0_0 Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:42 pm
Vengar wrote:Back in 2012, I was playing Everybody Edits (definitely its better days). At the time, there were related games being advertised at the bottom of the page. One day it showed one that said "(Open Alpha) Astroflux, Space Shooter MMO!." Those last three words caught my eye, so I just had to check it out.

Took the words right out of my keyboard

0_0
#24141 by Prickles Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:56 pm
TyTy wrote:
Vengar wrote:Back in 2012, I was playing Everybody Edits (definitely its better days). At the time, there were related games being advertised at the bottom of the page. One day it showed one that said "(Open Alpha) Astroflux, Space Shooter MMO!." Those last three words caught my eye, so I just had to check it out.

Took the words right out of my keyboard

Ahem - Keyboards have letters, not words. unless you are thinking of the enter/shift keys ;)

- Prickles Image
#24144 by BloodLotus Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:00 am
I found it on Kong way back when. I had been looking for a new MMO for quite some time after Transformice went from "amusing troll game" to "babbys first fashion show".

Ural Terpsichore, aka: Ural Terpsic****
#24154 by DaSpamer Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:04 pm
BloodLotus wrote:I found it on Kong way back when. I had been looking for a new MMO for quite some time after Transformice went from "amusing troll game" to "babbys first fashion show".

This, once they updated game design it went on the faggotory train.
#24836 by MAXI Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:07 pm

Exactly same :D

"We want you to die. You are a statical anomaly which must be corrected for. Your only function is your ability to die." ~ Aureus Judicator