For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#74230 by bolbi Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:26 am
Bellatrix wrote:Wish granted but now you cant type because there are snails on your keyboard...

I wish for the golden heart to have a pure kinetic bonus of 200% wtih 100% rof bonus.

Wish granted, but now Golden Heart has it's cooldown bonus inverted from a bonus to a malus, and half the health/shield of a Crystal.

I wish for a new Computer that isn't described by the words, slow, potato, or toaster.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#74232 by WishingStar Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:05 am
Wish granted. Unfortunately, it's so fragile that when you try to move it, it breaks.

I wish for Jaws to be buffed so much that it becomes stronger than KPB.
#74236 by bolbi Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:46 pm
WishingStar wrote:Wish granted. Unfortunately, it's so fragile that when you try to move it, it breaks.

Wish granted. But they are buffed too much, and to fix them, instead of nerfing Jaws, the Devs decide to delete the weapon.

I wish for a Computer that works better than the one WishingStar granted me.

#74239 by Syst185X Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:15 pm
bolbi wrote:
WishingStar wrote:Wish granted. Unfortunately, it's so fragile that when you try to move it, it breaks.

Wish granted. But they are buffed too much, and to fix them, instead of nerfing Jaws, the Devs decide to delete the weapon.

I wish for a Computer that works better than the one WishingStar granted me.

Wish granted, but your new computer is so advanced it becomes sentient and takes over the world and publicly executes you, then your family, then your friends, then kills all the human race in a giant firewall.

I wish for death

Rawr

AMAZING

The empire may have fell, but one day...it'll come back stronger then ever.

5/27/2017
#74241 by WishingStar Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:41 pm
Wish granted. Everyone in the universe dies, except for you.

I wish Syst185 would play more often.
#74244 by Shieldity Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:00 am
Wish DENIED.

Wish granted! But eventually a radioactive cloud comes to his house and transforms him into a sheep.

I wish to retrieve my Dark Orbit account.

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#74246 by Silent__Death Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:14 am
Wish granted. But it turns out he's been hacked and all arts deleted

I wish to fly

Every death is way to loud these days.....
#74258 by laserbreak12 Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:04 am
Wish granted, but a SAM will shoot you out of the sky.

I wish the spy-1 was removed from the game
#74262 by WishingStar Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:54 am
Wish granted, but the player gets deleted, not the ship. When he finds out, he tells everyone, causing everyone to think that the devs are corrupt. The mods and most of the players leave the game as a result. Without moderators, the game is swarmed by trolls, hackers, and bots, causing the few people who were still playing to leave.

I wish the devs would start working on Astroflux again.
#74280 by Syst185X Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:43 pm
WishingStar wrote:Wish granted, but the player gets deleted, not the ship. When he finds out, he tells everyone, causing everyone to think that the devs are corrupt. The mods and most of the players leave the game as a result. Without moderators, the game is swarmed by trolls, hackers, and bots, causing the few people who were still playing to leave.

I wish the devs would start working on Astroflux again.

Wish granted, but it's revealed that they added that dead nexar king emperor thingamajig from one suggestion thing and it breaks the game.

(Also, Guest, why you gotta deny that wish? You're supposed to corrupt it, not deny it ;-;)
I wish I had something exciting going on in life.

Rawr

AMAZING

5/27/2017
#74283 by Silent__Death Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:50 pm
Wish granted you learn how eating planes feels (exciting enough?)
And the ending use your imaginaiton

I wish that every piece of grass turned to a tree :D
fool proof

Every death is way to loud these days.....
#74292 by WishingStar Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:22 pm
Wish granted, but since trees are bigger than grass, two atoms end up in the same place and the universe crashes.

I wish for the balance update to come into effect immediately.
#74304 by Syst185X Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:19 pm
WishingStar wrote:Wish granted, but since trees are bigger than grass, two atoms end up in the same place and the universe crashes.

I wish for the balance update to come into effect immediately.

Wish granted, the developers add the balance update into the game, which is a new ship called "Balance", which is a scale that flies through space. It's weapon is called "scaling" which shoots flying discs at your enemies. (You didn't specifically say the real balance update, otherwise I would've found a way to "fix" that as well.)

Rawr

AMAZING

5/27/2017
#74305 by WishingStar Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:31 pm
I wish Syst185X would make a wish.
#74306 by bolbi Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:45 pm
WishingStar wrote:I wish Syst185X would make a wish.
wish granted, but his keyboard broke so he can't type it.

I wish for Astro Lances to be removed from the game.