For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#75771 by WishingStar Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:20 am
Wish granted. Your ability to process information is removed, thereby ensuring that you are never spoiled again.

I wish for another wish to corrupt.
#75773 by Kuzma Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:46 am
Wish granted, but all future wishes are so lame you lose your will to corrupt them. You end up going mad, and dip in and out of catatonia for the rest of your life.

I wish for a delish dish with fish.
#75774 by WishingStar Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:51 am
Wish granted. However, the dish is the size of a planet, and is placed directly in the path of Earth. They collide, and humanity is wiped out.

I wish to be able to voluntarily fall asleep for ten hours at any time.
#75775 by SawYourHand Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:33 am
Wish granted but you age 30 times as fast and cannot be woken up under any circumstance for 10 hours while you sleep.

I wish all foods tasted like watermelon

Astrolance
#75780 by WishingStar Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:22 pm
Wish granted, but you get a severe allergic reaction to watermelon or anything that tastes like it now.

I wish to be able to compute any algorithm at the same speed as the Sunway TaihuLight (fastest supercomputer in the world) and instantly understand the result. I also wish for a magic metabolism 1000000x more efficient to make sure I don't die of starvation every time I try to use this.
#75784 by 3ace Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:19 pm
Wish granted, but your head becomes too big to lift and your body wastes away from the metabolism.

I wish those ugly fish would learn to communicate.
#75786 by SawYourHand Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:16 pm
Wish granted. All the ugly fish can now communicate but you are forced to hear every single fish on earth and you cannot block the sound.
I wish the next wish has no bad side effects.

Astrolance
#75793 by WishingStar Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:54 am
Wish granted. I wish for nothing.

I wish for a quantum computer.
#75795 by bolbi Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:14 am
Wish granted, however your Quantum computer is a prototype and ends up crashing when you ask it what 2 + 2 = then it goes up in spontaneous combustion.

I wish for a ducky momo suit

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#75802 by SawYourHand Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:10 am
Wish granted but you cannot take the suit off for the rest of your life and noone will know who you are under it.
I wish i could never have access to the internet and a toilet.

Astrolance
#75815 by WishingStar Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:12 am
Wish granted. Instead, you always have access to the knowledge and thoughts of all of humanity and a porta-potty. However, you randomly and involuntarily access the thoughts of random people, and the porta-potty smells awful. You eventually get depressed, crazy, and corrupt at the same time from having to listen to everyone's thoughts and from going to the bathroom in a porta-potty all the time. You make a huge cybernetic suit that increases your strength by 25x, and try to use it to go on a killing spree by smashing people with the porta-potty. You are subdued and put in jail, doomed to be constantly annoyed for the rest of your life by random kids chanting "SawYourHand sucks" in their heads just to troll you.

I wish for a wish generator to use when I can't think of a wish.
#75828 by Magnesium Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:11 pm
WishingStar wrote:Wish granted. Instead, you always have access to the knowledge and thoughts of all of humanity and a porta-potty. However, you randomly and involuntarily access the thoughts of random people, and the porta-potty smells awful. You eventually get depressed, crazy, and corrupt at the same time from having to listen to everyone's thoughts and from going to the bathroom in a porta-potty all the time. You make a huge cybernetic suit that increases your strength by 25x, and try to use it to go on a killing spree by smashing people with the porta-potty. You are subdued and put in jail, doomed to be constantly annoyed for the rest of your life by random kids chanting "SawYourHand sucks" in their heads just to troll you.

Your wish is granted. However the wish generator costed a trillion dollars for shipping and you went in debt and became a hobo.

I wish I could succeed in life.
#75834 by Syst185X Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:36 pm
Magnesium wrote:
WishingStar wrote:Wish granted. Instead, you always have access to the knowledge and thoughts of all of humanity and a porta-potty. However, you randomly and involuntarily access the thoughts of random people, and the porta-potty smells awful. You eventually get depressed, crazy, and corrupt at the same time from having to listen to everyone's thoughts and from going to the bathroom in a porta-potty all the time. You make a huge cybernetic suit that increases your strength by 25x, and try to use it to go on a killing spree by smashing people with the porta-potty. You are subdued and put in jail, doomed to be constantly annoyed for the rest of your life by random kids chanting "SawYourHand sucks" in their heads just to troll you.

Your wish is granted. However the wish generator costed a trillion dollars for shipping and you went in debt and became a hobo.

I wish I could succeed in life.

Wish granted, but eventually you become so successful that several things happen, including "Stuff" on certain websites, one day some random guy decides to assassinate you out of jealousy and you die in your sleep.

I wish to be able to get good.

Rawr

AMAZING

The empire may have fell, but one day...it'll come back stronger then ever.

5/27/2017

Feel free to contact me via messages. I'm mostly inactive though, maybe I'll return one day.
#75839 by WishingStar Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:29 pm
Wish granted, but just when you become the best player in the game, the devs come back, nerf everything you use to uselessness, and leave again.

I wish for the devs to give Astroflux to people who will update it.
#75840 by Bellatrix Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:09 pm
WishingStar wrote:Wish granted, but just when you become the best player in the game, the devs come back, nerf everything you use to uselessness, and leave again.

I wish for the devs to give Astroflux to people who will update it.

Your wish is granted, but as soon as those people get their hands on Astroflux they get cursed with the "devs of astroflux" - curse and stop developing and go underground...

I wish for snow again...

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux