For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#75851 by WishingStar Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:16 am
Wish granted, but you are banned from the forum for violating the English-only rule.

I wish to be able to make the next poster make a wish for me when I can't think of a wish.
#75853 by SawYourHand Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:47 am
Wish granted but all your future wishes will be wished by me instead from now on too.
I wish i could eat anything

Astrolance
#75856 by NinjaKaleSplat Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:55 am
Wish granted. You can eat anything, but everything you eat will induce nausea.

I wish there were such things as devs.

Wait, am I supposed to make the wish possible?

I wish I had a billion dollars.
#75869 by GuestNINJAS Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:08 am
Wish granted, But you eventually ended up in the place they spawn and die without oxygen, It being chased away by the paper.

I wish I could fly !

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

Yet almost no one remembers who I was. Pay respects. Press F.

Go to the Astroflux discord befoee this forum and the game gets deleted.
#75943 by Syst185X Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:34 pm
GuestNINJAS wrote:Wish granted, But you eventually ended up in the place they spawn and die without oxygen, It being chased away by the paper.

I wish I could fly !

Wish granted, but you fly over military only zone and get blasted out of the sky. "Shoot them down."

I wish for....a good fanbase that's popular
That should be possible, right?

Rawr

AMAZING

The empire may have fell, but one day...it'll come back stronger then ever.

5/27/2017

Feel free to contact me via messages. I'm mostly inactive though, maybe I'll return one day.