For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#74844 by GuestNINJAS Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:40 pm
Silent__Death wrote:Wish granted. But it turns out he's been hacked and all arts deleted

I wish to fly

(Off topic : Dark orbit is TOTALLY DIFFERENT than astroflux.. it doesn't have arts lol.

WISH GRANTED BUT YOU EVENTUALLY RUN OUT OF THEM and decide to cut your arm for no reason with a toothbrush

I wish i could wishception

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

Yet almost no one remembers who I was. Pay respects. Press F.

Go to the Astroflux discord befoee this forum and the game gets deleted.
#75545 by Kuzma Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:11 am
[/quote]I wish i could wishception[/quote]

Wish granted, but you wish for no wishes and have all your wishes undone. I wish i could travel 222 years into the future.
#75549 by SawYourHand Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:38 am
Kuzma wrote:I wish i could wishception

Wish granted, but you wish for no wishes and have all your wishes undone. I wish i could travel 222 years into the future.

Wish granted but you cannot interact with anything or go back ever. I wish everyone in the game used Astro Lances

Astrolance
#75551 by Dmitry Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:13 pm
SawYourHand wrote:Wish granted but you cannot interact with anything or go back ever. I wish everyone in the game used Astro Lances

WIsh granted, but everyone immediately realizes how annoying it is having hundreds of lances flying around on your screen and ask devs to remove it from the game.
I wish devs would remove it from the game.
#75553 by SawYourHand Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:42 pm
Wish granted. but everyone begins to miss using the ultra fun astro lances and the devs re implement it into the game with fixed hitboxes and even more damage with decreased power usage (and remove the 20 second dot et wich is the worst). I wish for 3 turtles.

Astrolance
#75554 by traf Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:15 pm
Wish granted, but you get snapping turtles. They bite you repeatedly, you develop gangrene, and die from sepsis. The turtles then waddle off in search of everyone you ever loved . . .

I wish people could stop being overly negative.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75557 by Deth_Aventari Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:49 pm
traf wrote:I wish people could stop being overly negative.

Wish granted. Everyone becomes super positive and explodes.
I wish for a hidden shortcut to pass the last gate in Vorsran :3

Fly Safe!
Joined AF 10/20/2013
#75582 by WishingStar Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:43 am
Wish granted. The devs put a teleporter over the warp gate that teleports you instantly into the last ring. Everyone gets stuck in Vorsran and quits.

I wish for this game, its playerbase, its mods, and its devs to be rolled back to the state they were in four years ago.
#75715 by Syst185X Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:13 am
Wish granted, but the game also rolls back in time and you lose everything you have gained in the last 4 years, forcing you to redo it. Eventually the devs go on their..."Hiatus" and the game dies once more.

I wish that I could wish for a wish that's about a wish that's about me trying to get back into the game.

Rawr

AMAZING

The empire may have fell, but one day...it'll come back stronger then ever.

5/27/2017

Feel free to contact me via messages. I'm mostly inactive though, maybe I'll return one day.
#75729 by WishingStar Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:58 pm
Wish granted, but you can only wish for it in this thread, where it will either be corrupted or never be granted because the thread died.

I wish for the mysterious date in Syst185X's signature to be explained.

Syst185X wrote:Wish granted, but the game also rolls back in time and you lose everything you have gained in the last 4 years, forcing you to redo it.

That was kind of part of the point of the wish...
#75735 by Syst185X Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:44 am
WishingStar wrote:Wish granted, but you can only wish for it in this thread, where it will either be corrupted or never be granted because the thread died.

Syst185X wrote:Wish granted, but the game also rolls back in time and you lose everything you have gained in the last 4 years, forcing you to redo it.

(Woops then, I personally don't wanna redo 4 years of work all of the sudden, unless the memories are fresh)

The date is revealed to be a random number generated number, you sink into huge disappointment and end up going insane attempting to figure out any hidden meaning.

I wish that the thread was revived.

Rawr

AMAZING

5/27/2017

Feel free to contact me via messages. I'm mostly inactive though, maybe I'll return one day.
#75758 by GuestNINJAS Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:51 am
Syst185X wrote:
WishingStar wrote:Wish granted, but you can only wish for it in this thread, where it will either be corrupted or never be granted because the thread died.

(Woops then, I personally don't wanna redo 4 years of work all of the sudden, unless the memories are fresh)

The date is revealed to be a random number generated number, you sink into huge disappointment and end up going insane attempting to figure out any hidden meaning.

Wish granted..

It revives on every halloween day now!

I WISH for a free ps4.

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

Yet almost no one remembers who I was. Pay respects. Press F.

Go to the Astroflux discord befoee this forum and the game gets deleted.
#75759 by mt10kardans Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:00 am
GuestNINJAS wrote:
Syst185X wrote:

Wish granted..

It revives on every halloween day now!

I WISH for a free ps4.

Wish granted..
Now in 2020 when ps5 come out Sony will donate ps4 to every bum.
I wish that people start using their brains when they wish something!
#75766 by Syst185X Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:52 pm
Wish granted

But people are literally using parts of their brain to type down their wish, causing loads of deaths, including my own

I wish that I could completely avoid any and all spoilers for any game

Rawr

AMAZING

5/27/2017

#75771 by WishingStar Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:20 am
Wish granted. Your ability to process information is removed, thereby ensuring that you are never spoiled again.

I wish for another wish to corrupt.