For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#16202 by OzoneLayer321 Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:06 pm
Very simple game: I make a wish, you say "Wish granted." and then grant my wish, but with "bad side effects". Then, you make a wish, and someone messes up that wish and so on.

i.e.
Person 1: I wish for a billion dollars
Person 2: Wish granted. You get a billion dollars, but it comes in pennies and falls on your head, therefore snapping your neck.
I wish for no homework in math tonight!
Person 3: Wish granted. You get no math homework, but your math teacher talked to your English teacher and now, you have an essay, a project, and a test the next day!
I wish for a pineapple
Person 4: Wish granted. You get a death pineapple, and dissolves your tongue with acid when you eat it.

Got the idea? I'll start. I hope this works! :D

I wish for more mission chains in Astroflux!

#16205 by Splat2012 Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:26 pm
Wish granted, but your computer got a very bad virus and destroyed your house.

Balance won't happen. Forget trying to balance the game, BE BROKEN! Also, when the mods don't look into trolling, which certain player is guilty of, the moderation system is just poor.
#16206 by majenko Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:33 pm
Splat2012 wrote:Wish granted, but your computer got a very bad virus and destroyed your house.

I wish Splat2012 would understand the way the game works and make a wish.
#16207 by OzoneLayer321 Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:27 am
Wish granted, but the wish is copied from the examples. (Couldn't think of anything else sorry xD)

I wish for a cookie.

#16208 by majenko Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:45 am
OzoneLayer321 wrote:Wish granted, but the wish is copied from the examples. (Couldn't think of anything else sorry xD)

I wish for a cookie.

Granted. It contains the login details for your online banking, and now your bank account is empty.

I wish for a bigger hard drive.
#16212 by dmfr56 Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:17 am
your wish is granted with a bigger hard drive full of undeletable viruses.
I wish the devs would make me a mod.

thank you SPY-1, and all you awesome wiki contributors.
#16216 by majenko Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:56 am
dmfr56 wrote:your wish is granted with a bigger hard drive full of undeletable viruses.
I wish the devs would make me a mod.

The devs make you a mod. It's a "case mod". You're now under their desk stuffed full of computer components.

I wish I could fly.
#16218 by majenko Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:32 am
DaGGerz wrote:Granted but you get hit by a blimp and plummet to your death.

I wish I my favorite football team (soccer) won a trophy.

Granted. They with the trophy for being the first team to lose against Hereford United three games running.

I wish I could map different mouse buttons to different weapons in Astroflux.
#16219 by Splat2012 Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:40 am
Wish granted. But then your mouse comes alive and sends you to the hospital for a broken nose and arm.

Balance won't happen. Forget trying to balance the game, BE BROKEN! Also, when the mods don't look into trolling, which certain player is guilty of, the moderation system is just poor.
#16254 by OzoneLayer321 Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:57 am
You need to make a wish Splat2012!

I wish for a boat full of chocolate chip ice cream! (or maybe cookie dough :P)

#16262 by Samuelf Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:51 am
Wish granted but the boat sinks to the watery depths.

I wish for a camel to ride to school when I can't cycle.

"Failure is the embers to success"

Defiance, is what defines us. How we strike at the walls of suffering
#16271 by majenko Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:20 am
Granted, but you get expelled for smoking your Camel behind the bike shed and your parents send you to military school.

I wish you would give me all your steel.
#16273 by majenko Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:11 am
You get granted 1,000,000 new wishes, which you start requesting immediately. After the first 300-or-so wishes your account gets banned for spamming the forum.

I wish for a slave to tidy up after me.