For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#75492 by Nightsky Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:53 am

The reason why Warframe is playing in the background is because during the time I made this video and the gameplay Astroflux's servers decided to ping me up to 500 and it was literally impossible to move, and not just me but many others as well. So yeah, you have to bear with Warframe gameplay instead of Astroflux gameplay. Admittedly though it's not bad, I have put some AF music in the background. Main reason why I posted it here rather than pictures and videos.

Can I advertise my game in this forum? Others are allowed as well!
#75498 by GuestNINJAS Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:11 am
That is a good enough reasoning. I don't think I'll do such, but since I got no videos to make, (Tutorial suspended btw, lack of motivation and time.) it's most likely I will..

In 5 years probably lol.

Why bother reading my signature... I left the community in mid-february 2018.

Anyway it doesn't matter... does it?
#75505 by Nightsky Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:17 pm
Dmitry wrote:Warframe looks nice, but pretty sure it will put the final nail in my laptop's coffin :cry:

I mean I am playing on high settings. If you disable everything it should run on your laptop, I'm sure it will.

Can I advertise my game in this forum? Others are allowed as well!
#75510 by Death Line Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:27 am
I've been playing this game for close to the same time as you have Nightsky, and that's probably why I have to agree & sympathize with most of what you expressed (especially with updates & ship creation). Ultimately for me it's the great people I so enjoy interacting within my own clan that keeps the game worth while for me. Thanks for posting your opinions Nightsky, it's nice to attach a voice & friendly face to the onscreen ship (lol). Be well & take care.