For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#75321 by mt10kardans Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:53 am
zZoNe wrote:It is really unfortunate that TheSilent has decided to quit Astroflux. He was certainly one of, if not, the most skilled pvper several years ago. He could make any build or style seem completely over-powered. Back in 2014-15, when I was still level 80-90 or so, I had many opportunities to spar with him and thanks to him, I learned a significant amount regarding pvp. I consider TheSilent to be someone I looked up to as the King of Pvp, nothing like now where people who play a ridiculous amount stands at the top of the pvp leaderboard. For those that think his strength was the result of cheat engines, you and I both know that you are just using that as an easy excuse to justify your lack of pvp abilities. Regarding the ban on the account, as there were many conflicting stories about it, I won't make any comments about it. But I do hope it will be unbanned if it hasn't already been done so. Anyways, above all, I considered TheSilent as a friend. I wish you the best of lucks! Farewell TheSilent, you will be missed.

zZoNe

What you even talking about boi? You could easy beat any of those baned accaunts in 10 secs with 80% hp left before they started to use that engine. If you dont farm arts there is no real power to back you up. Or you can run for life, call it skill and cry about when hkl finaly will be nerfed. And about hackers giving advice and complaining what to nerf and what to buff is also storry but diferent story.
#75336 by bolbi Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:47 am
mt10, please stay on topic I know this is off topic but we don't need this one derailing into a rant about hacks and whatnot as some other threads have. Thank you.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#75345 by zZoNe Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:33 pm
mt10kardans wrote:
zZoNe wrote:It is really unfortunate that TheSilent has decided to quit Astroflux. He was certainly one of, if not, the most skilled pvper several years ago. He could make any build or style seem completely over-powered. Back in 2014-15, when I was still level 80-90 or so, I had many opportunities to spar with him and thanks to him, I learned a significant amount regarding pvp. I consider TheSilent to be someone I looked up to as the King of Pvp, nothing like now where people who play a ridiculous amount stands at the top of the pvp leaderboard. For those that think his strength was the result of cheat engines, you and I both know that you are just using that as an easy excuse to justify your lack of pvp abilities. Regarding the ban on the account, as there were many conflicting stories about it, I won't make any comments about it. But I do hope it will be unbanned if it hasn't already been done so. Anyways, above all, I considered TheSilent as a friend. I wish you the best of lucks! Farewell TheSilent, you will be missed.

zZoNe

What you even talking about boi? You could easy beat any of those baned accaunts in 10 secs with 80% hp left before they started to use that engine. If you dont farm arts there is no real power to back you up. Or you can run for life, call it skill and cry about when hkl finaly will be nerfed. And about hackers giving advice and complaining what to nerf and what to buff is also storry but diferent story.

I'm going to be honest, I am having a difficult time trying to understand what exactly you are trying to say here. What part of this blob of text is relevant to what I wrote? It feels like you are just rambling about some random stuff. If you don't mind, please reply with a more clear and error free comment.
#75479 by Syst185X Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:47 am
I know I never really interacted with them much... I know I haven't been online at all that much, not really ever anymore...

But...well...Fare Thee Well Silent...Spy.... You've made a big difference...and now....things have came to an end...This game's changed...

Rawr

AMAZING

The empire may have fell, but one day...it'll come back stronger then ever.

5/27/2017

Feel free to contact me via messages. I'm mostly inactive though, maybe I'll return one day.