For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#74727 by declan_winter Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:39 am
Ship Captain: "Wait, you need 400K steel to... increase my Algae Nova Gland's rate of fire. That's a biological organ, how the heck are you going to effectively modify it just by adding literal tons of steel?!"

Evenschweise (An engineer in the Kapello research station): "Ermh, well, yes... Ahem, I mean, you see, I'm adding the steel to *mumbles incoherently* so, yes.

Ship captain: *Looks behind Evenschweise*

Evenschweise: *Pointedly ignores giant half-finished steel statue of himself in the background*

*Moments pass*

Evenschweise: "Ok,thanksforcoming,enjoy,bye!"

Show respect even to people who don't deserve it, not as a reflection of their character, but a reflection of yours :)