For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#74726 by declan_winter Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:24 am
Don't see this posted yet, but if you want similar gameplay to Astroflux in a less permanent more skirmishy all-PvP multiplayer setting with beautiful polygonal graphics, and very deep gameplay for a .io game, AND a game that gets regular updates, try Starblast.io http://starblast-io.org

Show respect even to people who don't deserve it, not as a reflection of their character, but a reflection of yours :)
#74742 by BrianN Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:53 pm
Starblast was quite similar to AF, but the controls are herky-jerky and the people are even bigger jerks than on here. They cant seem to see the point of not being a jerk in a team game.

Luxor was one game that I found that was from the days of yahoo games...too bad i cant play it.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#74743 by Nightsky Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:19 pm
I found a game that is supposedly similar to Astroflux, it's called "Gangs of Space" - Maybe you should check it out? From what I can see it looks similar to Astroflux.

We have such a beautiful community.
#74778 by Shieldity Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:52 am
BrianN wrote:Thanks guys...ive already exhauster infectionator+2 , Boxhead, sonny, Age of War. Downtime at work equals fiddling

SONNY 1 AND 2 FOREVER ! btd 5 as well !

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#74781 by BrianN Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:31 pm
Nightsky wrote:I found a game that is supposedly similar to Astroflux, it's called "Gangs of Space" - Maybe you should check it out? From what I can see it looks similar to Astroflux.

Or just go over to the other astroflux client, its like an entirely different game.

I rediscovered Zuma...those old yahoo games are so cool and strategic.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#74818 by traf Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:07 am
BrianN wrote:
Nightsky wrote:I found a game that is supposedly similar to Astroflux, it's called "Gangs of Space" - Maybe you should check it out? From what I can see it looks similar to Astroflux.

Or just go over to the other astroflux client, its like an entirely different game.

I rediscovered Zuma...those old yahoo games are so cool and strategic.

What other client? Sounds like fun D:

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#74820 by Shieldity Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:59 pm
SONNY 1,2 FOR THE WIN !!!
Pocket starships, aurora, dark orbit, (astroflux private server even if it doesn't exist yet lol)
Supremacy 1914 (my austria hungary game where i survived for 2 weeks invading everyone LOL à where i dominated all europe)
Azul baronis II (i'm a god, beat me, wave 31, solo'd a testudon with a fighter)
A game where the hero is named "michael" in a spaceship with it's crew, you have to beat waves of enemies with custimable hull, weapons, each wave you can buy new stuff (I don't remember the name D: )
ether war series

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#74858 by SawYourHand Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:50 am
TheSupreme wrote:Image
There's always Lightshift. ;)

sooo... where is this anyway? the only thing i could find with google is a puzzle game also called lightshift? a link or something maybe?

Astrolance
#74924 by TheKrazyKangaroo Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:26 am
SawYourHand wrote:
TheSupreme wrote:Image
There's always Lightshift. ;)

sooo... where is this anyway? the only thing i could find with google is a puzzle game also called lightshift? a link or something maybe?

Here's the discord server https://discord.gg/XCt7Zj3