For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#74507 by BrianN Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:52 am
So, I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for other free flash games on the internet. My low-test game of choice atm is Cursed Treasure, a Tower Defense...lookin for something else as my OS isn't supported by StarCraft II anymore ;(
Ive combed through armorgames and kong...just looking for suggestions.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#74509 by SawYourHand Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:35 am
Plazma burst 2, Infectonator, Enigmata stellar war, Thing Thing arena and other Thing Thing games, Fancy pants adventures, Boxhead, a site called nitrome, Cyber Ortek Flier, Pillage the Village, Feudalism, Bubble tank, Sword and sandals, Ultimate assassin, Momentum missile mayhem, ind3structo tank

Astrolance
#74514 by SawYourHand Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:23 am
SawYourHand wrote:Plazma burst 2, Infectonator, Enigmata stellar war, Thing Thing arena and other Thing Thing games, Fancy pants adventures, Boxhead, a site called nitrome, Cyber Ortek Flier, Pillage the Village, Feudalism, Bubble tank, Sword and sandals, Ultimate assassin, Momentum missile mayhem, ind3structo tank

Raze series, Strike force heroes series, Heli attack series, Turtle trigger, Ragdoll achievement, effing worms, Hobo series, Shift heads, Madness project nexus, Rogue soul, Sinjid, Zombotron, Bullet waltz, Sonny series, Dragon boy, Bowmaster series, Endless war series, Age of war, crazy flasher series, sparks and dust, Learn to fly series and many more that i forgot the names of and some good sites that i know are: armorgames, maxgames, newgrounds, nitrome, stickpage, y8, kongregate, miniclip

Astrolance
#74519 by BrianN Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:17 am
Thanks guys...ive already exhauster infectionator+2 , Boxhead, sonny, Age of War. Downtime at work equals fiddling

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#74520 by SawYourHand Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:08 pm
Fffffound moar: Chaos faction 1 and 2, Hover bot arena, This is the only level, Crush the castle, Murlock rpg, Feed us, Infiltrating the airship and a few others related to it, Potty racers, Stick war, Unreal flash, Robokill series, Super goblin war machine, Blackmarket, Dummy never fails, Tasty planet, Creative kill chamber, Free rider, Fear unlimited, Shadez, Bullet heaven, trollface launch, tank 2008 2009 etc, the last stand, Strike force kitty series, Kings island, battle in megaville, paladin, balloon tower defence series, miami shark, larry and the gnomes, matrix rampage, straw hat samurai, a werewolf thriller, cellcraft, Deep, Raidenx, Supertank, Super mario bros crossover, Rawr, ragdoll avalanche, N game N+ and N++, Treasure of cutlass reef, Happy wheels, Incredibots, Bowman, Drajokan Skies series, Cyclomaniacs, Line flyer, Super house of dead ninjas, Metal slug, Trafficator, Doublewires, bulletime fightning, bloody rage, Dad'n' me, interactive buddy, mutilate-a-doll 2, hansel and gretel, hands of war 1 and 2, Whack your series (whack your boss is one example), Lord of the stars, Wink the game, and Most of the games on nitrome.com

these are some of the games ive played and know are atleast decent, but theres still alot more and i dont know how to find them all lol

and few more sites: Crazy monkey games, Lost Vectors, Big Block Games and Rock Solid Arcade
Last edited by SawYourHand on Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Astrolance
#74521 by SawYourHand Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:10 pm
BrianN wrote:Thanks guys...ive already exhauster infectionator+2 , Boxhead, sonny, Age of War. Downtime at work equals fiddling

theres also infectonator world dominator and infectonator survivors

Astrolance
#74527 by TheScythe Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:17 pm
If you like cursed treasure, you might enjoy Gemcraft - Chasing Shadows was pretty good. Labyrinth aint too bad either i hear.

TheDepraved
#74531 by JudgeJudi Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:04 am
TheScythe wrote:If you like cursed treasure, you might enjoy Gemcraft - Chasing Shadows was pretty good. Labyrinth aint too bad either i hear.

+1 for this. I would play them in order - Labyrinth followed by Chasing Shadows.

I've also had fun with SAS: Zombie Assault 4, Learn to Fly 2, Balloon in a Wasteland, Assault Fleet, Culmination: Armed With Wings, The Company of Myself, and The Space Game (as well as The Space Game: Missions).
#74542 by traf Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:34 am
try Back2Back on Kongregate. I first played it what feels like a decade ago . . . finally went back to it and beat it last week! :D

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#74549 by Nightsky Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:14 pm
So I personally love the Enigmata series - It's a nice game concept and I generally love the style, unfortunately the developer of this game is busy. So sadly there won't be Enigmata 3 anytime soon. So playing from Enigmata 1 till Enigmata - stellar war is a good way to spend a few hours.

Shellshock live 2 is pretty good as well, maybe not your style of game though. I have invested quite a lot of hours into that game and it definitely is nice to play. Though, a lot of playing is required to achieve something in this game. I suggest to spend 10 bucks for deluxe.

Just a question out of interest - Are you limited to flash games? Like, are your PC specs low? Because if not, on steam winter sale you could get the borderlands game of the year edition - believe me, borderlands is a real good game. And I think on steam sale it should only cost like 5 - 10 Euros. The Goty of course.

We have such a beautiful community.
#74552 by traf Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:53 pm
has the creeper world series been suggested yet? I've played those for hours . . . and the number of online maps is nuts. It's great if you like resource juggling and a deep strategy game.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft