For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#71431 by bolbi Tue May 09, 2017 9:29 pm
mt10kardans wrote:Supreme quit game. Ask Swole. Everyone else too weak to help you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#71438 by BrianN Wed May 10, 2017 11:43 am
Monohelix wrote:We took your leader, now he suffers.

Prickles was far from their leader...the real leadership grew tired of his baloney.

The truth always lies between the two ends of an argument.
#71440 by Bellatrix Wed May 10, 2017 8:03 pm
It is a troll post and should really just be locked or move to offtopic...

He is making fun of the fact that people accused depraved for hacking...

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#71461 by TheSame Mon May 15, 2017 10:58 am
Bellatrix wrote:It is a troll post and should really just be locked or move to offtopic...

He is making fun of the fact that people accused depraved for hacking...

That is more of an opinion, and I think your attitude should change. I was not being a troll, I was being serious. And how is this offtopic? Offtopic even says it's for "general non Astroflux related chitchat". Sorry Bella, but this is related...

TheDepraved
#71471 by traf Tue May 16, 2017 5:33 am
Ooo, that'd be fun! :D

He did confess to it . . . shall we? ;)

I have an open door policy. Please feel free to private message me!

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft