For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#71349 by TheSupreme Tue May 02, 2017 4:16 pm
Hello all, and farewell!

Time is starting to run away from me. One day it's Saturday and the next it's Wednesday. Several months back I started development on an online game with a few friends here from Astroflux and that's coming together really well and is eating up the time I used to spend on Astroflux.

I've lost all my skill. I can't even fight an elite blade anymore without dying and that's really sad. I have no more motivation to play. The rivals who have pushed me to where I am are now friends and without a rival it's hard to improve. :P

TheDepraved, Thank you for all the fun! This has been the most fun clan I've ever had the privilege of being a part of. Thank you for the memories, the PvP, the advice.. Your help and your friendship! It will not be forgotten. :)

I know I've said I would be leaving before and we all know that didn't last long - However this time there is no turning back. I've already given the Email and password for my account to someone who I deeply respect and admire. Their pvp skill is unmatched(or was in the past). He has not played in several years, however now he is back and I know he will fly my ships well and treat them with respect. It's not my place to say who he is, only he can do that when he is ready, if ever.

I have uninstalled skype on my computer and phone. To those who want to stay in contact with me, my discord ID is: TheSupreme#4703.

My Youtube account is not to be abandoned but rather expand outwards on other things outside of Astroflux. I have already purchased software for live streaming, webcam, etc.

I hope you all continue to have fun here on Astroflux - It's a great game and one to be admired. The developers have done something here that many others have attempted and failed. The amount of entities, projectiles and players they can handle at one time is unreal. Not even games like CoD, minecraft or World of Tanks are even close to what Astroflux has accomplished.

Take care everyone! :)

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703
#71350 by Monohelix Tue May 02, 2017 4:47 pm
Go on, and accomplish something harder than before.
#71352 by Splat2012 Tue May 02, 2017 7:56 pm
TheSupreme wrote:I hope you all continue to have fun here on Astroflux - It's a great game and one to be admired. The developers have done something here that many others have attempted and failed. The amount of entities, projectiles and players they can handle at one time is unreal. Not even games like CoD, minecraft or World of Tanks are even close to what Astroflux has accomplished.

They have succeeded at that, but they have failed one thing - The community.

I've joined Supreme, I'm gone.

Balance won't happen. Forget trying to balance the game, BE BROKEN! Also, when the mods don't look into trolling, which certain player is guilty of, the moderation system is just poor.
#71367 by Dmitry Wed May 03, 2017 7:32 am
I might be in the same boat if the game turns out better than this one :D
#71368 by traf Wed May 03, 2017 7:44 am
I've seen some of his graphics, and they are quite good :shock:

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#71379 by AC-Archangel Thu May 04, 2017 5:19 pm
traf wrote:I've seen some of his graphics, and they are quite good :shock:

Credit for that actually goes to TheSorrow/Erebus/Apparition/whateverothernamesheuses, he does the graphic design for lightshift.

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#71381 by TheSupreme Thu May 04, 2017 7:52 pm
Erebus is now doing UI design and programming. monohelix is doing graphics. :P

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703
#71382 by SawYourHand Thu May 04, 2017 9:24 pm
but what about the dank soup memes?!

Astrolance
#71387 by traf Fri May 05, 2017 3:16 pm
AC-Archangel wrote:
traf wrote:I've seen some of his graphics, and they are quite good :shock:

Credit for that actually goes to TheSorrow/Erebus/Apparition/whateverothernamesheuses, he does the graphic design for lightshift.

I know supreme isn't drawing it . . . I meant "his" as in "his game's"

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#71389 by TheSpirit Sat May 06, 2017 3:36 am
if u succeed in making your game.I would like to play it so inform me. :P

goodluck,
supreme...
#71390 by Monohelix Sat May 06, 2017 4:33 am
Dank memes made by groot and was supplied by everyone through imgur.
#71393 by AC-Archangel Sat May 06, 2017 2:41 pm
While I don't intend on playing it, it seems like quite a few people from af want to play it, so perhaps it would be a good idea to post here when its finished, in addition to wherever else you plan on PRing it to.

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#75252 by TBNRKekOnDeck Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:28 pm
This might be a bit of a necrobump, but please post a link to Lightshift when you release it. I don't know if you will see this ever, but since you do have an account on astroflux you play on, I guess you might.
#75256 by TheSupreme Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:59 pm
TBNRKekOnDeck wrote:This might be a bit of a necrobump, but please post a link to Lightshift when you release it. I don't know if you will see this ever, but since you do have an account on astroflux you play on, I guess you might.

I will not post a link to it on these forums, though I can contact you on discord. my tag is TheSupreme#4703

cheers

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703