For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#67123 by TheSupreme Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:54 pm
What is your favorite quote? You only get 14.27 seconds to post it after reading this! I'm watching! 8-)

I'll start:
"The sky is falling!".

#67129 by GrayBeard Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:57 pm
"I think, therefore i am"

#67139 by BrianN Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:27 pm
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

The truth always lies between the two ends of an argument.
#67157 by TheCen Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:39 am
DoucheBagDmitry wrote:Your favorite brand of beer is "free". Your second favorite brand is "cold"

- The bro code

I thought it was more like this....

"It's okay to take the last beer; it's also, okay to take the last slice of pizza. But, if you do both at the same time... that's just plan rude, man."

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#67168 by TheScythe Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:42 pm
Within 14.72 seconds? Only two of many spring to mind.

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Attack the heart, and then the lungs!

TheDepraved
#67174 by TheCen Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:05 pm
"You gotta get schwifty
You gotta get schwifty in here" -Rick Sanchez

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#67184 by Monohelix Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:03 pm
DoucheBagDmitry wrote:Your favorite brand of beer is "free". Your second favorite brand is "cold"

- The bro code

A free cold?
#67186 by Seawolf Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:29 pm
My own quote:

"The bigger the ship, the bigger the explosion."

I discovered this that one time I destroyed a Dreadnought. It was messy.

The only player who knows Admiral Zhersis!
#67188 by Seawolf Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:43 pm
And some stuff overheard on my battleship, too. The men on the ship are bored a lot, which is never good. Also the ship has random mechanical issues that seem to occur more when you're trying to get something done.

"You with the goggles! Stop welding garden gnomes to everything!"
"Mac, get the power hose! Somebody filled all the toilets with lunch meat!"
"Dang, it's broken. Can you wood glue darksteel?"

The only player who knows Admiral Zhersis!
#67192 by AC-Archangel Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:54 pm
"If you cannot follow the rules then you cannot be allowed to play the game. It doesn't matter if you're line ark or the ghost of Rayleonard himself." Wong-Shao Lung

I am Jehovah. That is my name; I give my glory to no one else, Nor my praise to graven images.-Isaiah 42:8

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php