For general non AstroFlux related chitchat
#68084 by Bellatrix Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:10 pm
Never said it would add up, but they would pay for it, trump logic :)

The thing with russia is, they cant prove that Trump knew or had anything to do with it, and the situation is also unique in a way that this has not happened before. If they would redo the election based on this, they would also have to face russia in some way. And at the end of they day someone has to take a decision about this, not likely that that person will be Trump...

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#68094 by TheCen Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:44 am
The thing that worries me.. is not the alt-right or the kkk camps. If you do any sort of real research you will know their numbers are anywhere between 10,000 to 15,000 (with possible growing numbers because the media can't, NOT, cover them; thus causing the numbers to increase ~ the media is the best promoter of such causes and they can't stop themselves...). The real issue is the backlash after Trump's presidency or even during it.

The extreme left. There is approximately 300,000 to 3 million left-wing SJW feminists. People that are hell bent on removing MEN from society. Yet, no news outlet covers this group, and they have the same ideology of the alt-right/kkk. They want to label everyone and if you don't agree you are ostracized from society. Hmmm, what does this sound like? Russian history anyone? When the right and Trump starts removing and setting up laws based on terrible ideals... the extreme left is going to retaliate. And it's going to get ugly.

That's what is worrying.

Sources (this is what providing sources looks like for anyone that doesn't know):
http://www.attn.com/stories/6255/how-big-kkk-is-2016
http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/11/21/yes-alt-right-exists-can-say/
SJW Feminists: there's been no actual study to find out what the real numbers are. We only have projections. Some say 1% to 2% of the population. Also, women's studies have been taught at our colleges/universities for the past 15+ years. Think about how many women leave educated in the ideals SJW feminist society..
Canada: has already passed SJW Feminist laws. The law in question? Infringement on freedom of expression. Instead of saying what people cannot say; they are telling people what they HAVE to say.
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/civil-rights/301661-this-canadian-prof-defied-sjw-on-gender-pronouns-and-has-a
http://jordanbpeterson.com/2016/11/debate-bill-c-16/
There is already a law in New York city that is similar.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/
http://nypost.com/2016/05/19/city-issues-new-guidelines-on-transgender-pronouns/

Trump and his cronies could easily make laws similar to these. Just ponder that one for a bit.

TheCen - YouTube Channel
Warning:
Screen cap your own posts to have a record of it before a MOD changes it. There are MODS that do not follow any rules. Protect yourself.
#68098 by BrianN Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:21 am
Bellatrix wrote:The thing with russia is, they cant prove that Trump knew or had anything to do with it, and the situation is also unique in a way that this has not happened before. If they would redo the election based on this,

A) You can prove that Trump at least appreciated it and called for more of it by his own words.
B) People are getting this wrong...they wont 'redo the election'...they CANT...we the american public got played; Putin played us like puppets; we gotta deal with that. What reasonable person is saying "redo the election/put Clinton in"?

We deep fried fish (please edit out the emoticons...why wouldnt you do that, i already did the censoring for you) ourselves, now we must put our trust in Mike Pence and the Republican legislature to save us from a dangerous president. Trump will side with Julian Assange and Vladamir Putin over the truth just to save a little bit of face and not make it seem that he didnt get any help. Trump doesnt give two glutinous rices about you, the USA, the truth, his wife---dont let YOUR OWN pride keep you (you personally, or any citizen of the world) from selling everything out. Admit you were wrong and do what we need to do to rectify the situation (Impeachment/protests/contacting your republican representative/any other legal means to remove this lunatic from power); Im not gonna say "I told ya so"; we ALL bear some responsibility for not stopping this sooner..."It no longer matters who started it, it only matters who is suffering".

TheCen:
You are right...this is also something we need to worry about. "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction". The pendulum continues to swing further and further from sanity...this year we elect someone who boasts about grabbing women by the ketchup ...in four years we could have elected someone who is in favor of stripping men from all positions of power. We must keep in mind that our battle is not against men, its not against blue collar people, its not against Republicans---it is against extremists and those who are manipulated by them.
{On a side note, those of you who have played alot of AF with/against me know that I am not some SJW...I will routinely tell people to "Shut up" when they are being wilting flowers like WAAAthony; and that my humor is quite crude and not PC...I am not a loony liberal (look at my arguments with Starved), I am anti-extremist}
#68104 by Bellatrix Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:50 am
BrianN wrote:longpost

According to me, sure you can show how he uses the information that e.g. wikileaks posted to his advantage, but how can you prove he knew it was coming from the russians? You cant, unless you hack his email...

Funny about the extreme left wing and feminist movement. In Sweden (far more left then US by all means) it was shown that many of the reporters in both ad and non ad funded media share opinions with left wing supporters, not really extreme but still far more the left then right. It was even so that a more extreme left wing group hacked the more extreme right wing party and leaked several videos of them misbehaving.
I would not deem the violent extreme left wing organization to be a bigger threat then it's counterpart, the unknown data should be the same for both. And in my eyes, a little more feminism in the US would not hurt your ego, non violent feminism.

You always have a debate when information gets public, at first you need to understand if the information in fornt of you is true or not, if it is true you might want to understand who and why that someone wants to share it with you. But that last bit is really just an option, if the information is true you need to handle it and not the reasons why or how it was posted, today I see more people arguing the last part and not the first part.

Leaked information from Hillarys mails were just that leaked, true emails, did the russian's hack them and post them online through wikileaks? Most likely, does it make the information less true or accurate? No.

Btw did not the republicans already try to take distance from Trump after that whole, "you do can what ever you want when you are rich, you can even grab them by the Image incident? How did that go?

61,201,031 of the population agrees, you can grab them by their Image if you are rich enough...

Noone will take stance or distance from Trump, in my eyes, now is the time to find your corner of power and hold it through the stormy times and make your money.

#68107 by TheSupreme Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:38 pm
How pathetic can people get. Men do not hate women. That is the silliest thing I've ever heard of.
The only thing I see here is the media lying to you and me to make an issue that doesn't exist look like it exists. I always had a good laugh too, back when all the "mod corruption" here on the forums was going on because, it was pretty much this. The more a lie is told, the more it's believed.

This is just like black and white people too, NO, white people are not BIGOTS and racist and neither is trump. That's simply what the mainstream media portrays trump as and you're eating it up like candy.

@BrianN sure I support trump, but not because he said "Grab them by the ====", are you this daft? Do you want the country to goto someone as evil as hillary just because trump was joking around? I mean seriously we all do things at some point in our lives that can be considered just as bad.

Please watch at least 10 minutes of this.

Clinton has been here on the political system for over 30 years and has done nothing to benefit our own country. Bill clinton was impeached, that should say a lot.

How you are all so blinded by the mainstream media when they are obviously the ones spreading "fake news" is beyond me.

#68109 by DevNull Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:03 pm
^^^^Throw out all that Kool-aid you are drinking.

HI
#68116 by BrianN Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:19 pm
Cite sources prickles...not sensational videos...you are accepting information that cites no sources simply because they are in agreement with your ideas, and reject information with alot of facts to back it up as fake news simply because it isnt in agreement with your ideas. And you are arguing against things that we never said (i.e. Trump hates women, etc). And you equate the "mod corruption" with it...keep in mind that you insisted the fact that you are Prickles was a lie too.

Notice you say nothing about Russia. I have never said that Clinton was a great person, or never used her power to get more money, or that the MSM is always truthful...you are arguing things that arent in dobut.

but how can you prove he knew it was coming from the russians?

I cant, I never said that, I said "at least appreciated it and called for more of it ". Though there are a couple conspicuous statements from allies of him that show some kind of communication
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politic ... 82287.html

ETA: Who is continuing to alter my posts, and why isnt it showing as edited?

Don't use a nuclear weapon when the problem calls for a scalpel.
The truth always lies between the two ends of an argument.
The truth should always be held above all else; renounce the lies, question the rumors, listen to speculation, read the consensus.
#68150 by TheCen Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:11 pm
TheSupreme wrote:How pathetic can people get. Men do not hate women. That is the silliest thing I've ever heard of.

Correct. If this is in response to my feminism post. Either, you didn't understand what I said or what was even posted. And if you don't wan't to believe that those women in those videos actually believe that MEN hate women... then maybe you should go visit the videos and the propaganda they spew out.

If it was not in response... then I apologize. This is for the rest of the people that don't think these people exist.

https://ageofshitlords.com/the-9-most-annoying-social-justice-warriors-on-the-internet/

TheCen - YouTube Channel
Warning:
Screen cap your own posts to have a record of it before a MOD changes it. There are MODS that do not follow any rules. Protect yourself.
#68154 by Bellatrix Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:59 pm
In response to the feminist discussion, proving to me or anyone here that you have crazy women who want to imprison men just because they are men wont do anything for the argument, I could post videos of equally crazy black, asian, white, jewish, arab men or women doing different stupid things, one idiot does not justify the cause.
We can only agree that these idiots exist and that in today's modern world they get their word out.

But if you get involved in the women's equal rights argument and look at the facts, in Sweden, 99% of all assault charges men are the offender, that is assaults against both men and women...

Fortune 500 CEO's 4,4% are women (2015), is there any specific reason that women are worse at being CEO's then men? Or might it be so that men recommend and look for other men when they seek an successor?

Just look at the world as it looks, and not how you want it too look, it is not gender equal, we are slowly going towards such a world, but in sweden it will take another 50 years to reach it at this stage, I dont even want to know how many years it will take for the US...

#68159 by TheCen Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:23 pm
I'm not against REAL feminism. I'm against the SJW feminism. The one that's depicted in the videos above. The SJW feminism wants to rid the world of men. They literally want to remove the 'patriarchy.'

And... having 300,000 to 3 million active SJW feminists in the United States and Canada alone, not including the rest of the world. Is a scary thing. Their movements have already made laws in the US and Canada that go against our freedom of speech/expression.

Don't use the proper pronoun when addressing someone in New York? Lose your job and pay a $250,000 fine. These are the types of laws that shouldn't ever have been passed. I'm sort of okay with having laws that say I shouldn't say certain words. Now, the government is forcing us to say and speak certain words. That's not freedom of speech. That's an enforcement of Marxist ideals. Again, Russian history anyone?

Bellatrix wrote:that you have crazy women who want to imprison men just because they are men wont do anything for the argument

The argument is that laws are currently being put forth and passed in both the US and Canada that support the SJW feminist ideology. That is the argument plan and simple. The don't want to 'imprison men'.. no, they literally want to remove the from society.

TheCen - YouTube Channel
Warning:
#68166 by TheStarved Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:46 am
You can find kooks in any demographic with just about any point of view.

I would certainly consider myself a feminist when a feminist is defined as one who feels that women should have the same opportunity as men. Clearly at this time they do not and this can be shown in a vast number of ways. Did it contribute to Hillary's loss? Perhaps but I would think less so than her being a terrible candidate who represented the establishment did.

Those who feel think there should be some kind of matriarchal revolution to replace male dominance with female dominance is missing the point.
#68170 by BrianN Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:46 am
Who is still editing my posts, while letting the 4 letter S-bomb sit around?

And kudos to Prickles to showing AGAIN how Trump keeps afloat...he has derailed the conversation AGAIN. If we never have time to focus on the situation at hand, we can never come up with what the solution to the real problem is.

From the intelligence report:
We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency.

AKA "Its rigged", "Such a nasty woman", "lock her up". To not believe that Russia liked what Trump was doing (because he was helping do exactly what Russia wanted to do) and Trump didnt use what Russia did (with constant harping on WikiLeaks) in order to influence the election is patently stupid. We are talking about two highly intelligent manipulators here; and we got bamboozled by them. There's already an admitted link between the two men (the weblink above, its a tenuous link between the two, but to think it ended there is also moronic).

The American public is in the stages of grief about Russia meddling with the election, which is a disaster to American democracy (note I said Russian meddling...Trump himself being president isnt a disaster, but the fact that we got played by Putin is):
1. Denial and isolation; 2. Anger; 3. Bargaining; 4. Depression; 5. Acceptance.
The most ardent of Trump supporters are in the first stage, denying facts and isolating themselves from the truth...and they are likely to stay in this state for a long time...heck, alot of people are still stuck in this phase about 9/11. The alt-left is in the second stage, and probably will be stuck there for a long time...they want a reason to be angry. Much of the public is still in number 1 because they dont want to think about it, or want to give him a chance. Personally, Im much of the way through number 2 and somewhat into 3...I was in number 1 hoping that it wasnt true and only a function of US tribalism and self-harm...you've seen some of my anger on here...now im starting to want to know why it happened; and how we can stop it from happening again.

ETA: Note that Ive thrown up several fastballs to Prickles in order for him to make good factual points that would further his case, but he eschews them for the dramatic lies.

ETA2: Its edited to add
Last edited by BrianN on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Don't use a nuclear weapon when the problem calls for a scalpel.
The truth always lies between the two ends of an argument.
The truth should always be held above all else; renounce the lies, question the rumors, listen to speculation, read the consensus.
#68176 by TheCen Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:39 am
What is your damn meaning of ETA? I always read that as ESTIMATED TIME of ARRIVAL.

TheCen - YouTube Channel
Warning:
#68379 by BrianN Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:23 pm
I hope you guys are all having your "lulz" right now as this whole thing devolves into a massive pile of unprocessed flour
From what I can understand, it was wrong for buzzfeed to publish such unsubstantiated rumors, but on the other hand, Trump helped along unsubstantiated rumors and fake news to be elected, so you reap what you sow.
Do I think the allegations are true? Could be, im sure he's got just as bad stuff or worse hidden, but everyone has secrets and its not relevant to if he can be a good president. Of course Russia has dirt on Trump; but i could care less about his various kinks than how much he's cheated people and is beholden to only himself.

The real issue is as reported "Only a handful of presidents have undergone legal depositions during their terms, and even fewer have become embroiled in private lawsuits. Trump is poised to join that small club."; Trump is so incredibly thin skinned that he will make a complete fool out of himself if put under cross examination.

Or from Trump's twitter feed himself, tell me if you think he'll be able to withstand 4 years of being held accountable for what he does and what he doesnt do (all of this in the last 17 hours):
FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!
Russia just said the unverified report paid for by political opponents is "A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FABRICATION, UTTER NONSENSE." Very unfair!
Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!
I win an election easily, a great "movement" is verified, and crooked opponents try to belittle our victory with FAKE NEWS. A sorry state!
Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?