Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#45805 by zeeba Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:28 pm
I went to play astroflux earlier today and a thing popped up that said:

In order to use the {% swf ... %} tag the SWFObject .js file must be included in the page

That is exactly what it said, so I thought, whatever I can still play right? But nothing pops up and I cant play for some reason. I logged on several hours later and it still said the same thing. Please help.

(I use a Samsung Chromebook if that is of any help)

Please answer!
#45808 by DaGGerz Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:29 pm
zeeba wrote:I went to play astroflux earlier today and a thing popped up that said:

In order to use the {% swf ... %} tag the SWFObject .js file must be included in the page

That is exactly what it said, so I thought, whatever I can still play right? But nothing pops up and I cant play for some reason. I logged on several hours later and it still said the same thing. Please help.

Please answer!

Do you use the main site? If you do, download the flash client and play it on a projector for now as a temporary fix.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4535&p=28985#p28985

#45810 by zeeba Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:43 pm
DaGGerz wrote:
zeeba wrote:I went to play astroflux earlier today and a thing popped up that said:

Please answer!

Do you use the main site? If you do, download the flash client and play it on a projector for now as a temporary fix.

http://forum.astroflux.org/viewtopic.ph ... 985#p28985

I use a chromebook so I cant download anything. And what do you mean by 'projector'? Do you mean like an actual projector that projects an image up on a wall?
#45811 by zeeba Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:47 pm
zeeba wrote:
DaGGerz wrote:

Please answer!

http://forum.astroflux.org/viewtopic.ph ... 985#p28985

I use a chromebook so I cant download anything. And what do you mean by 'projector'? Do you mean like an actual projector that projects an image up on a wall?

Oh! You mean flash projector! I'm dumb! Well, like I said, my Chromebook isn't like a normal PC. You cant download ANYTHING on it. :/
#45820 by TheScythe Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:03 am
I find that it fixes itself upon 2 reloads, or by killing the flash process then logging in again. This is on a laptop though.

TheDepraved
#45853 by zeeba Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:09 pm
TheScythe wrote:I find that it fixes itself upon 2 reloads, or by killing the flash process then logging in again. This is on a laptop though.

How do I kill the flash process?

ζεεβд
#45884 by Draconis Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:39 am
zeeba wrote:
TheScythe wrote:I find that it fixes itself upon 2 reloads, or by killing the flash process then logging in again. This is on a laptop though.

How do I kill the flash process?

Kill a process by opening the task manager and right clicking the process and choosing end.

#65759 by Unknown_Anomaly Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:49 pm
Got the same problem today too. I can't even load google.com...it just says my internet connection is not avaiable (lol?). And I think the error mssg (In order to use SWF bla bla) is produced when the chrome loads assets from google-analytics. Not realy sure what's happening (!)BUT(!) with some experimenting I have found out all these problems disappers when I use IP anonymizer. LOL at that again. It's like something is messing up ppl's IPs. I even saw ppl with same problem on armorgames. If some smarthead will tell me what's going I'll be realy glad and willing to send a virtual hug and potato pet.