Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#38228 by Simontuti Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:30 pm
Some years ago, a person with brilliant IQ invented a game...This games name is Astroflux. It was a game about space fighting stuff...blah..blah....i get to the subject: I really want in the next versions of Astroflux, when vorsran will appear, to be also another thing added, like: "Hooray, the engineers have finaly built back the warp gate to azuron and now everybody can visit it! (Please add Azuron back) :( :( :( :( :(

BLUE HAWKS ELITE will thrive with each new day.
#38231 by TheDupieMC Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:03 am
What even happened to Azuron? I started playing October 2014, so I don't really know what happened to it. I would also like to know what it looked like (Deathlines, Planets, stations, etc)

Dupie is my name
I am not one to blame
These rhymes may be lame
But I cannot be tamed!
#38237 by Draconis Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:34 am
there was nothing to it. a planet, a warp gate, and a couple things to shoot. the only reason i want to go there is to explore that one planet im missing... not having 100% explored is bugging me, just remove it from the total % explored and ill be happy.

#38243 by joaquin Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:46 pm
xiaolindraconis wrote:there was nothing to it. a planet, a warp gate, and a couple things to shoot. the only reason i want to go there is to explore that one planet im missing... not having 100% explored is bugging me, just remove it from the total % explored and ill be happy.

agree with takeing azurions planet of total %↑

A Dark Shadow is that shadow that's always abbandon in the darkness, it is what no body can see our even touch, it is the only thing that will survive in the world.
Dark_Shadow
#38585 by Bellatrix Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:32 am
AzzClown wrote:Azuron was destroyed by mandrom. Nothing remains of it now. I'd prefer a replica of it. A new azuron.

If that would be true then Drac would not have a unexplored planet left, it was destroyed. But it seems like it was not! DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#63841 by UniqueGamingYT Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:54 am
U know what? How is a fenugreek safe zone destroyed anyway? i mean come on u don't see executor, the most OP boss right now just wandering around fulzar, destroying warp gates. How did the easy as soyabeans boss manage to destroy the indestructible?

The Illuminati helped him
#63844 by I_Am_Jarvis Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:13 am
Bellatrix wrote:If that would be true then Drac would not have a unexplored planet left, it was destroyed. But it seems like it was not! DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

PLOT TWIST! :o
(Devs, fix this issue, please)

Many a day, I go through mental debates:
Is there any exception to the 3-Ates?
"Tolerate, Compensate, Mediate."
Alas there is none, they are so great.
Perhaps you can try, but only your best.
For every time, these shall pass the test.
-E. Jarvis