Ask and answer questions about AstroFlux.
#34939 by Xticks Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:55 pm
After re-resetting in the wake of the Fulzar event, I cranked up optimized power boost to max. That let's me put about 2 million damage into the center at each run and shortens the time to 24 to 26 minutes.

Has anyone discovered why the damage of the center goes up towards breaking it? Could it be tied to the inner ring parts?

What you don't do can be a destructive force. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Failure: a few errors in judgement, repeated every day.
#37157 by Xticks Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:02 am
After the Exe lightning buff, killing the center takes about the same time, but I haven't found a good way to survive long enough for the lightning, so I ended up doing more suicide runs. Took me 85 minutes total. There's probably better strategies out there. That means it's my last Exe run

#76644 by Xticks Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:16 am
I finally found a setup that works reliably and doesn't require skill:

Ship: Blade

E-Techs:

+100% armor
-20% Cooldown
+6.5% Engine Speed
+15% Attack Speed

4% leech on Kinetic Phase Blade

Void Tentacles with 50% Energy debuff
Infested Missiles with 50% Kinetic debuff

The arts create the following stats:
75%+ Allres
3k Shield
49k Health
21k Armor. That's the crucial bit (537% Armor)
458k KPB

So you simply lure Exe away from any mobs and keep it from jumping at you. You debuff kin and energy res and keep yourself healthy with the leech while doing damage. Some armor reduction might help, too. I use gatling laser.

It's a slow method since you have to kill every part individually but the center is gone reasonably fast.

It can tank red or green shapes. Gold might be too much though.